gh and cancer?

*budd_2040

i have heard that taking gh can cause or increase the rate at which someone can get cancer if it already runs in their family. is there any truth to this?

if so, would this be the same with p-gh? (sublingual)

Yes i beleive it is true ...body builder Dennis Newman had an article years ago after he found out about his cancer and his doctor told him that the gh. accelerated what his body already had in him...so if you have cancer or lucemia sp? that runs in the family i would not recommend it. shit works great tho with about 2 grams of androgens a week!

gh causes hyperplasia. it could increase the rate at which it grows... maybe cause it, but i haven't read any research proving this.

everyone has cancer cells in their body but usually they die off.

In theory taking steroids , gh or IGF could speed up tumor growth as you are speeding up your muscles recovery time.

HGH makes the cancer cells grow quicker. After doing HGH for 3.8 years I was found to have cancer in my r kidney. It was removed in june 28,2005. It had a tumor that was 4" x 5" and it was 9cm(3½")thick. My Dr.(veterans hosp) then took me off HGH and said it makes cancer cells grow quicker. It is still a mystery if the HGH did it. Most of the steroids that I did were human grade. They don't know how long I had the cancer. I was back in the gym 6 weeks later.

There is no clear evidence because i was reading in the New England medical journal that in some clinical studies high levels of Gh/IGF-1 was related to increased chance of cancer but in other studies where older men were given GH the goup that recieved gh had less cancer then the placebo group i think if you already have cancer then Gh can make it worse but i dont think you can get it from Gh but like i said some studies show increased chance of getting cancer and other contradict them so they need to do alot more reasearch before it could be said 100% sure what you get cancer from.
But i was thinking if high IGF-1 levels increases the risk of getting cancer well then steroids must do the same thing because you get higher igf-1 levels from steroids also.

Numerous studies have shown that GH neither increases the risk of cancer, nor promotes its return in those who have already been treated for same.

Supposing the opposite true is a mistake made by individuals--including physicians--who do not have the facts.

I am referring to the biased, "purposefully misinformed" scare tactics used by the conventional medical community with respect to treating the deficient GH state.

Since the nice folks at Steroidology still have my account active, I got your question. As many know, I have always held Steroidology.com in the highest regard.

thanks just figured u were busy and didnt come here that much. What dosages do u usually give for gh hrt and also what methods to recomend for testing natural gh output.

also if gh is discontinued do you believe natural levels recover quickly?

I typically stick in the 1IU QD GH replacement range.

GH therapy is not like testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). If you miss a day of your T gel, you will really feel it. But with GH, patients may take it for a time, then take a break, as their schedules permit. They are not permanently suppressed.

one more question, what do u think about supression while using exogenious gh. Do u beleive natural gh shutdown can be some what avoided by taking ex gh earlier in the day and hoping to get a natural release at night.

Estrogen also feeds the cancer and accelerates it, so think about that while taking large doses of test. You can get cancer from anything these days.

to be more clear i am talking about tren causing cancer and bringing it on quicker if it runs in your family

you have got to have alot of respect for a "DR." actually a "DO" who would say that a Dr. who actually doesnot have a vested intrest in GH uses scare tactics to misinform the public.
DO swale; possible u have not read all the facts. I have and the risk is there .
I'm sure you are gonna write a long winded rebuttle or try to make me look wrong ,though i have no reason to debate other than I personally know a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dr. in my hometown who is on kemo right now and blames gh as well.
so for a non-pro bodybuilder to use growth ??/why??

Back