GH in high doses ed - short run??

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

I have been trying to find info or experiences pertaining to very high dose short duration GH cycles. Something along the lines of 10-16 ius per day for 4-6 weeks. Anyway, I have not come across much info in this regard at all, and was wondering if you have any feedback for me regarding it's effectiveness. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

This is an interesting way to take GH.

As a matter of fact, in a rare candid interview with Jay Culter, he said this was the way he got ready for the 2002 Mr. O.

He went on to say he took large doses( 12-14ius ED ) for 4 week and then took 4 weeks off and then repeated. He went on to say this mirrors our natural GH spurts when we were going through puburty. I dont know if this can be backed by scientific data, but it sure as hell worked for Jay, as he should have won the 2002 Mr. O!!!

Thanks LAWN. Isn't the half-life of GH measured in hours?

As with steroids (although the two are different) i look at it like long cycle moderate doses, and the short cycle blast doses. It may produce more gains so to speak, but I think in the long term, the sides may be greater. You liver can only produce so much igf-1, i think much more is overkill, and sides are bound to happen. Organ growth, acromegaly, etc. Not to mention the edema shoudl be pretty great.

RoadHouse said:
As with steroids (although the two are different) i look at it like long cycle moderate doses, and the short cycle blast doses. It may produce more gains so to speak, but I think in the long term, the sides may be greater. You liver can only produce so much igf-1, i think much more is overkill, and sides are bound to happen. Organ growth, acromegaly, etc. Not to mention the edema shoudl be pretty great.

Now we're talking. Anyone else? Where's ironmaster on this?

More like where's Dave Palumbo. He threw out things I have never heard people say about GH. As one meber here pointed out, he thinks the affects of GH are better served to those whos growth plates havent closed, as far as muscle building capabiltities.

I totally agree...I am always for smaller doses for longer periods of time. I wouldnt do what Jay did, but thought the interview was important to get out there!

LAWNSAVER said:
I totally agree...I am always for smaller doses for longer periods of time. I wouldnt do what Jay did, but thought the interview was important to get out there!
Do you by chance have a link or a copy? I would love to read it. But, as we know, the most intelligent guys on the boards, are 10x as intelligent as the smartest BBers. Guys like Nandi, Andy13, Huck, etc, blow away even Dave Palumbo, whom I think is probaly the most knowledgeable of them all (not to mention ugliest)

RoadHouse said:
Do you by chance have a link or a copy? I would love to read it. But, as we know, the most intelligent guys on the boards, are 10x as intelligent as the smartest BBers. Guys like Nandi, Andy13, Huck, etc, blow away even Dave Palumbo, whom I think is probaly the most knowledgeable of them all (not to mention ugliest)

Maybe those guys will chime in on the thread on I started at EF.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=226650

RoadHouse said:
Your no longer a mod in my eyes:40oz:

I surely hope you were joking....It was in the issue of Muscular Development that came out right after the 2002 Mr O.

Go look through the damn issues yourself...you lazy bastard!

:whipping:

Damn, if you do 15iu a day, you're talking about four 5mg kits for 1 month. That's around $1800.00 for 4 weeks or $2700.00 for 6 weeks.

JohnnyB

Back