SHORT HIGH DOSE vs LONG LOW DOSE cycles

KD94

Does increasing the dose of any steroid affect recovery, keeping in mind that im controlling prolactin and estrogen levels during my cycle?
What I mean is what gives you a smoother recovery high doses short duration or low doses for long duration? Or does it also depend on what my goals are?

Does increasing the dose of any steroid affect recovery, keeping in mind that im controlling prolactin and estrogen levels during my cycle?
What I mean is what gives you a smoother recovery high doses short duration or low doses for long duration? Or does it also depend on what my goals are?
it would all depend on your endgame cycle goals. If properly monitored with blood works all throughout pre-during-post cycle either one can help you achieve your goal. just my 2cc's worth. :wavey:

And certainly the compounds in use would be a factor, in my experience and perhaps the length of the ester.

I've never run a long cycle of short estered compounds but I suspect a 16 week prop/NPP cycle COULD be easier to recover from than a TestC/deca cycle if for no other reason that it's easier to pinpoint the right timing for PCT.

Don't know how "short" you're talking about but it's been hard for me to build sustainable muscle on anything less than about 14 weeks and 16-20 is better.

The concept of a 4 week run for anything less than preserving muscle mass while on a calorie deficit to me seems awfully silly.

Recovery certainly depends upon duration, with reports that going beyond 12 weeks starts to make things more difficult & uncertain. I think it would also depend on other factors like HCG usage vs. not.

And like Cohibabol said, going high dose with a long ester can take a really long time to clear your system, so in that sense recovery is dose dependent.

Back