GirlFriend Doing Anavar

Estray - I am most interested - please tell me what PCT for women is - having done just 5mg anavar? Your insight on this has been most helpful.

Dont be fooled, 5mg is enough to shut you completely down after about 3 weeks. I used to have a chart from a study for that exact dose of anavar and its shutdown over time. Ill see if i can find it.

Anyhow, 10mg of nolvadex a day for 10 days is kinda of the standard (if there is one, lol). Id even be tempted to add HCG, say 1000iu on the last day of the cycle or the day after.

i think theres a sticky in this section from Supergirl regarding women and pct.

Last edited:
Some women do need some type of post cycle therapy (pct) depending on the severity of the cycle and the results of the cycle. Often it is as simple as slowly cutting the dose back but with some strong compounds women do need a proper post cycle therapy (pct).

There is a sticky about it although it may have to be updated. Each women is different but when women start doing shit in high doses post cycle therapy (pct) is required.

Unfortunately more and more women are starting to do heavier cycles to place or win in their sport of choice.

I always hear that it's hard to find good legit anavar that it's usually mixed with something else....is Axio a good product?

the best anavar i ever used is the stuff i get scripted for from the doc! 20mgs get me pumped and solid and vascular on only 20mg.

Estray - I am most interested - please tell me what PCT for women is - having done just 5mg anavar? Your insight on this has been most helpful.

I recentley completed a 12 wk cycle of var at 5mg/ED and the only PCT I did was take evening primrose (as suggested in a thread on here) I was going to take the Male Fuel, but decided against it.

For such a low dose cycle, nothing negative happened to me once I got off. During he cycle I menstruated regularly. The only time my menstruation stopped was when I comp. prep dieted (w/o any gear) and got down to low bf. When I did the 'var, my diet wasn't as strict as a comp. prep diet.

An Update - My girl quit the Anavar after 4 weeks. She gained a lot of weight and looked bloated/fat around the middle and butt. Her back and shoulders got huge quick.

Unfortunatley, she also broke out on back and chest too. Only 5mg/var per day.,

Feedback??

My wife has been running 5mgs of Var for the last 5 weeks with no issues as of yet. Var just may not be for her flever.

An Update - My girl quit the Anavar after 4 weeks. She gained a lot of weight and looked bloated/fat around the middle and butt. Her back and shoulders got huge quick.

Unfortunatley, she also broke out on back and chest too. Only 5mg/var per day.,

Feedback??

Thats exactly what happened to me. I call it the fat chicken (Baby Hughie Syndrome). I bailed on it. Now I ran Winstrol (winny) and had none of those issues. I just was hot and hair at the end of the day was slimey. But body wise great. No real bloat, no huge weight gain, strong and kept alot of the good effects after I ended it. Very addicting did not want to end it. One month or more clean and natural, still strong and thats when you really start looking good. Something about ending the cycle you look better off than when you started. Anavar was really bloaty and fat with me.

actually I have a small theory with anavar, I think the women should be on the skinny side to have great effects. I think if your on the bigger side you should go Winstrol (winny). Thats just an observation. All the thin women I know who did anavar looked great all the medium women look like the fat chicken.

actually I have a small theory with anavar, I think the women should be on the skinny side to have great effects. I think if your on the bigger side you should go Winstrol (winny). Thats just an observation. All the thin women I know who did anavar looked great all the medium women look like the fat chicken.

Winny just sucks the water out of muscles.

Anavar may cause bloating....on thin woman it would look better than thicker women.

You just have to know what each compound does, as well as know how to diet while doing it.

Winny just sucks the water out of muscles.

Anavar may cause bloating....on thin woman it would look better than thicker women.

You just have to know what each compound does, as well as know how to diet while doing it.

Your right! Diet is definately the key on anavar. I want so bad to do a cycle of anavar again to see if I was doing dbol instead. I have been working naturally like a superhero and dieting correctly before I even attempt to try it again. Plus remember my promise I need 3 -6 months clean.

Your such a great assest to have here ms muscle and smart too. Also a real head turner, homer is very sexy!!

Thats exactly what happened to me. I call it the fat chicken (Baby Hughie Syndrome). I bailed on it. Now I ran Winstrol (winny) and had none of those issues. I just was hot and hair at the end of the day was slimey. But body wise great. No real bloat, no huge weight gain, strong and kept alot of the good effects after I ended it. Very addicting did not want to end it. One month or more clean and natural, still strong and thats when you really start looking good. Something about ending the cycle you look better off than when you started. Anavar was really bloaty and fat with me.

Interesting - how much winstrol/day and for how long??

Your right! Diet is definately the key on anavar. I want so bad to do a cycle of anavar again to see if I was doing dbol instead. I have been working naturally like a superhero and dieting correctly before I even attempt to try it again. Plus remember my promise I need 3 -6 months clean.

Your such a great assest to have here ms muscle and smart too. Also a real head turner, homer is very sexy!!

I appreciate the compliment but in all honesty you are the asset to the board. Staff and others have noticed that you contribute fairly regulary ....at least regularly for here....and spark up interesting threads and have valuable input. We want the ladies section to grow and it is difficult as there is not alot of ladies interested in AAS.

However we want ladies into AAS and others just into being fit to join us.

You are a great start and many have noticed your presence here!

Interesting - how much winstrol/day and for how long??

well I did 5 mg of Winstrol (winny) oral for too long. I did not want to get off it. It was just flat out great. However here is interesting thing, been off now for awhile lets say 1 1/2 months and this is now when I am looking my best. Its funny I never thought after the cycle I would actually look better than on the cycle. I got so much strenght that my muscle are now trained for the heavier load. I would love to jump on again being the addict that I am but am using self control. HOnestly less is more with winny!!!

I appreciate the compliment but in all honesty you are the asset to the board. Staff and others have noticed that you contribute fairly regulary ....at least regularly for here....and spark up interesting threads and have valuable input. We want the ladies section to grow and it is difficult as there is not alot of ladies interested in AAS.

However we want ladies into AAS and others just into being fit to join us.

You are a great start and many have noticed your presence here!

thanks thats so nice. Well I will be here and plan on jumping on something but waiting. I have decided to go only with Winstrol (winny) or anavar. I am not going to do anything more heavy due to my addicting nature.

There are so many things I have learned especially the past year. I am so motivated and in the gym 6 days a week and pushing heavy and hard. My whole body has changed. I need to get my picture up soon.

Thanks again I feel so welcome here.

I have done 5 cycles of anavar and never got bloated or felt heavy and I am not thin, my nautral build is more atheletic. I get lean gains off 5-10 mg a day. Maybe it is different for everyone. Never did winstrol and never will. I know a lot of women who have permanantly disfigured their bodies with it. Make sure you read up ( and let her read) on all the possible sides before she starts. I have ran primo and EQ at low doses with great gains and no sides.

I have done 5 cycles of anavar and never got bloated or felt heavy and I am not thin, my nautral build is more atheletic. I get lean gains off 5-10 mg a day. Maybe it is different for everyone. Never did winstrol and never will. I know a lot of women who have permanantly disfigured their bodies with it. Make sure you read up ( and let her read) on all the possible sides before she starts. I have ran primo and EQ at low doses with great gains and no sides.

I too have known ladies that did Winstrol (winny) with some bad results. Start low.

Back