Glucosamine Alternative for Joints

Update on medical marijuana in my state:

Just found out the legislature changed it - they finally listened to reason and ditched the injection. You still have to have your doctor give you each dose (for now), but you can get it in pills, oil, topical forms such as gels and ointments, forms that are used for vaporization or nebulization, tincture, and liquid. The law allows the state's Department of Health to alter the rules on what can be used and how it is dispensed at will. I suspect it will be changed within the year since it is such a pain the butt to visit the doctor for each dose.

Well, I tried using glucosamine to aid my joints again and, as I feared, my fasting glucose level jumped 30 points over a month. This is now the second time that the only change I made was adding glucosamine as a supplement and my fasting glucose level has jumped both times by around 30 points in a month.

So glucosamine is out - anyone know of any alternatives I can use?

I don't know but if you get this one figured out let me know. My knees are shot.

Question on therapeutic Deca use. Will it take 12-15 weeks to notice this benefit as it would running a Deca cycle, or would you begin to feel it's joint benefits right away because you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system?

I also have knee issues. My right knee is a lot worse as i also had surgery. I have tried all over the counter supplements. Nothing worked for me. My doctor said that in order to keep the pain contained, i have to use weight training and occasionally jog/run. That to keep the muscles in a good and balanced condition.
Regarding AAS, deca works wonders.
Hope this helps.

Question on therapeutic Deca use. Will it take 12-15 weeks to notice this benefit as it would running a Deca cycle, or would you begin to feel it's joint benefits right away because you don't have to wait for it to build up in your system?

I would guess it will take some time.

Another update:

My nerve pain is getting worse, so I spoke to another neurosurgeon, my primary care physician, and two physical therapists (one is a friend of mine) about it. They said the pain is a good sign provided I have both a tingling sensation when my hands are not in use and then burning pain when in use. That is my pain signature. The pain is coming faster with use, which they all say means the nerves are healing quickly. My friend asked if I am taking any supplements to help with nerve healing due to how rapid my symptoms are changing. Since she is a good friend, I told her about not only the taurine (which is supposed to help the nervous system) but also the TB500 use. She said the TB500 is most likely the biggest help in healing the nervous system since it is wonderful in fixing all problems that cause inflammation. She said to keep taking the taurine as well. It is good to be know someone in the medical industry that you can trust to talk to about things like this. :)

So while I hate the pain, I am thankful for it. They all told me that if I did not have the burning sensation that means my nerves are as healed as they will ever get. The goal is to have the tingling go way with the burning sensation.

Three to five weeks or so is when I notice the benefits. The cycle time is just for anabolic purposes, which take longer to fully materialize.

I would get pins and needles cybr; that's how I knew the nerves were still expanding their sensitivity. Like if I would lightly touch an area outside of where my sense of touch was, I'd start to feel little lightning bolts followed by a tingle. Crazy machine the body is. :)

As far as the us of Deca for joints, I use it. I get much relief. It only takes about 2 weeks for me to notice SOME relief and it get better 5-8 weeks.

The real telltale is when I'm not running Deca. I really feel the difference when I'm not on , and I ache and never seem to get my joints to wake up / warm up if you will, and I am not just talking about working out.

That's my .02 :)

The Taurine was only $14 on Amazon and the MSM was only $17 on Amazon. I put a normal One A Day Vitamin bottle in the picture so you can see the massive size of the supplements! If anyone has any worries about price of taking a lot of both suppliments, don't. :) I take 2 MSM and 4 Taurine a day - which means the bottles will both last me 100 days.

View attachment 565156

Back