glute shot - missed my target - any probs???i

hammer53

Chief SmackaHoe
i was in a rush with family over for babies mama day and i didnt concentrate on my shot, just quickly dropped pants and injected. i usually look in the mirror and precisely mentally mark a spot to hit when i inject, but this time i just popped it in there.

well i would up hitting about two inches too high, more like an inch below my waist (hip) in the left side near the cheek!!

theres no pain or irritation, anything yet, but i was wondering if there are any probs or if this was a wasted shot (150 mg prop)???

I would say that you will be fine. Your ass is one big muscle, so it will get into the blood which is the goal.

you should be ok, the spots given are so you miss the nerves and major blood vessels. If you hit either one of them you would already have known.

i dont think id have been able to post a thread if i hit one of em!!!

but i was wondering if it was a wasted shot and will it still effectively absorb into my body

It is not a wasted shot, and like stated earlier the only concern is if you hit the sciatic nerve which you would know instantly

awsome...thx, was ready to load up another shot and go for it again!!!!

now i have to wait 2 days...dammit...

I heard even if you inject it into fat it would still not be wasted but only that it would take longer for your body to absorb it.

Back