go strong and people point them 'steroid' fingers at u

AngryMuscles

so yeah, practically that's what the words around the gym..because me benching MORE than those in the gyms with huge shoulders/chest. heck, they even consider my stance to be cheating because my back is not flat on the bench. so what if I worked my way up on deads/squats/bench and you still can't even pass what I am doing for warm ups? is that immediately considered steroid user and cheating and all that shit.

i'd say shut up and mind your own lifts before minding mine.

just a rant

I always got 'accused' of using steroids when I was a natty. Gym members were pissed I wouldn't tell them what I cycled. Even docs told me I had all the signs of 'steroid abuse', lol. When I finally started to use them, it was because of a wasting disease. I never made a secret out of it. Everybody came to me like, 'See, he's big because he's on steroids'. I was 50lbs below my natural max when I started. Sure, it was the steroids . :rolleyes:

I wish I had steroid fingers. Would make injects a lot easier.

i used to get called out before i started cycling cuz i put on 25 lbs of natural muscle in a month and a half when i first started then shortly after gained another 25 lol

Some people seem to think that being a stupid lazy loser who can't eat or train means that everyone else must be on steroids.

Sometimes you run across little guys who do gear and that doesn't make the 'reputation' any better. Why some people invest so much time though studying others' lives escapes me, drama queens that probably read fucking National Enquirer and watch Oprah and The Days of Our Lives.

AngryMuscles said:
i dunno..maybe they have sucky life and wants to suck on others..lol!!!

i think you had it right the first time Angry, when you are outdoing someone that is bigger than you and should be able to outdo you they have to have an excuse that makes them look better, probably alot easier than admitting they are pussy.

my favorite is when poeple at the gym try and say wow...deadlifts are not safe or that is too low for a squat.

When in reality they dont wanna pull 500lbs off the floor or hit legs like a man.

AngryMuscles said:
so yeah, practically that's what the words around the gym..because me benching MORE than those in the gyms with huge shoulders/chest. heck, they even consider my stance to be cheating because my back is not flat on the bench. so what if I worked my way up on deads/squats/bench and you still can't even pass what I am doing for warm ups? is that immediately considered steroid user and cheating and all that shit.

i'd say shut up and mind your own lifts before minding mine.

just a rant

Some guy saw me reading sterodology and pointed the finger.., I'd say steroids help massivly but diet/training and comitment are still a good 80% of it.

Back