Goddamn injections are killing me. Pissed

darkwing86

Man i can hardly walk today . I train legs tuesdays , i couldnt even do them today. Probably from the feel of it wont be able to for another few days . My last injection was on Friday in quads . this is crazy . And from 250mg/ml concentration . Pissed . Now its effecting work cause i cant walk or bend well, and the gym. Sometimes it will feel healed or no pip , if i even just touch it after a day or two its like it does something to it and it knots and pip comes back hardcore . even swells then goes away . And happens every injections whereever the injection is . even if i flex or bent my legs in muscle injected this happens . idk man .

Last edited:
Is this your first time pinning gear? Sounds like you just got a bad batch that needs to be cut with something.

Your gear is bad. Get new gear. Theres pip.....and then there is bad gear, you got bad gear.

Time to start pct!!!

Last edited:
Not at all my first time pinning . If for whatever reason i touch the injection area or say rest a dumbell on my leg (doing chest) , maybe 1 hour later it swells , gets very painful , and feels hard to the touch (knotted) in that area . always . Also this isnt the first time this has happened to me from this lab which i last ordered one year ago with the same issue . Figured id give it a try again now.

Last edited:
Not at all my first time pinning . If for whatever reason i touch the injection area or say rest a dumbell on my leg (doing chest) , maybe 1 hour later it swells , gets very painful , and feels hard to the touch (knotted) in that area . always . Also this isnt the first time this has happened to me from this lab which i last ordered one year ago with the same issue . Figured id give it a try again now.
Sounds like you know what the problem is, and therefore how to fix it. ;)

I had a few bottles from a certain place and the 1 bottle was smooth no problem. The 2 bottle made me very stiff and painfull. Gear was goo but I sure there are slight differences between bottles and batches.

Not not to jack the thread, but I think this may go along with this topic. Is it common to have say test e some clear and some dark amber? Also is it common for the darker color to darken over time even when in cabinet out of heat and sunlight? Could this also play into the painful injections?

I had a few bottles from a certain place and the 1 bottle was smooth no problem. The 2 bottle made me very stiff and painfull. Gear was goo but I sure there are slight differences between bottles and batches.

Not not to jack the thread, but I think this may go along with this topic. Is it common to have say test e some clear and some dark amber? Also is it common for the darker color to darken over time even when in cabinet out of heat and sunlight? Could this also play into the painful injections?

I would not inject dark colored Test. If I inject Test or any compound and it hurts the first time. I chalk that up to me, if I iject a second time and its painful I toss it. A blood infection is not something you want to fuck with

yup.. its sad to say but its a bad batch.. or maybe a batch that has something your allergic to.. abandon it

ive heard of people reversing the BA/BB so you end up with gear thats 15% BA and 3% BB... that would hurt!

Just curious what the blend is? Prop years a go was real bad for me for pain. Swelling and hot. But after using good prop in recent years it hasn't been an issue at all- was bad gear all a long. You shouldn't be going through that

Back