GoGo's Cycle Update.

are you really 24? u look 15-17 Im an idiot who makes stupid comments on threads....Ignore me

Last edited by a moderator:
Horses R Us said:
are you really 24? u look 15-17 Im an idiot who makes stupid comments on threads....Ignore me

i get that alot bro, don't stress it I take it as a compliment heh =)
I get carded at the damn movie theater sometimes its funny.

If you wan't to see what I looked like at age 17+ here is the timeline I posted a while back of my improvement's over the years...just don't look at 03' lol not exactly improvment.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90945

Last edited:
Looking very good! So you find it better to only drink a shake PWO rather than to just eat? Have you tried both ways and found a shake better for weight maintenance? I would like to hear your opinion on this as I am a full time student and really only have time to lift at night; I've been eating instead of taking a shake PWO, but have noticed some weight gain. Although honestly, I'm not sure if it is solely due to the PWO (late) meal with 2:1 1/2 carb ratio.

Soul Rebel said:
Looking very good! So you find it better to only drink a shake PWO rather than to just eat? Have you tried both ways and found a shake better for weight maintenance? I would like to hear your opinion on this as I am a full time student and really only have time to lift at night; I've been eating instead of taking a shake PWO, but have noticed some weight gain. Although honestly, I'm not sure if it is solely due to the PWO (late) meal with 2:1 1/2 carb ratio.

Um, yes I have tried both and I noticed that if I eat late I retain more bf , it still comes off only takes me longer vs. just a shake.
Also If you eat clean food like, tuna or a chicken brest w/o ketchup or anything that would contain sugar/carbs it works just the same as a pwo shake. I actually like eating something solid like tuna or eggwhites prior bedtime because that doesen't make me take 1001889231 pisses at night.

outlawtas2 said:
looking good bro, you have great genetics. Your proportionate and symmetrical. Keep it up.

Yeah you make it look easy...although I'm sure it wasn't

BiggerthanLavar said:
I hate you bastids w/ good genetics!!! lol...my ancestors must have been trolls.

lol ...That's why God created steroids to help us folk out :D

rake brings back the dead

curious to how you're doing post cycle

Hey yall!

I am doing great! Hehe

Well I was doing good after the pct. I was keeping my weight steady at 195 +2/-2

I used Nolva for about 2 weeks. I noticed I really did not need to use it so I stoped the 2nd week since my nuts didn't shrink and my power stayed the same, if not got better.

I liked putting on muscle alot so instead of the whole, cutting phase I was going through I decided to bulk up to 220. I am clean now and will be for another 6 months or so till, I get my liver back to normal than I will probably run some Test,Eq combination.

I weigh in at 205 and manage to go up still =). I am not as ripped anymore since I don't watch what I eat at all... lol I munch anything yet somehow I have managed to keep some of my abs and obliques. So far so good I tell you guys one thing though... the shit that keeps me in shape is green tea! I drink a liter of it everyday throughout work in a stanley thermo I bought and it works wonders! -best 35bucks I have ever spent.

If I get a chance I will post a few pics up in a few weeks. my goal is to get up to 220 and shred down well see how that goes.

rake922 said:
You're 205 now?

So you gained 10 lbs after PCT?

How do you know it's the green tea that keeps you in shape?

Yeah, you gained 10 lbs after post cycle therapy (pct)? Hows that possible?

rake922 said:
You're 205 now?

So you gained 10 lbs after post cycle therapy (pct)?

How do you know it's the green tea that keeps you in shape?

Well... I counted the times I go to the :toilet:
and the green tea definately increases that # for me haha :)

I stoped the post cycle therapy (pct) hence the fact that I only used EQ so there was no gyno to worry about and I imediately felt better and gained my sex drive back after week one and half or so. I am not sure and I understand that the post cycle therapy (pct) is the most importand process after your cycle but I kept getting stronger I just felt like I didnt' need the shit and was waste of my $ to be honest.

To tell yall the truth I just chocked the chicken every day and used that as my post cycle therapy (pct) lol.

One thing though I was def affraid off was the hair loss. I know for fact that Eq made me shed and when I tried Winstrol (winny) for just a week my hair was fallin out like crazy so I quit that and cut my cycle short to 10wks eq.

I don't think I will get back on Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) untill I go bald since I like my hair better then anything else, without it I am going to be dry dick. I don't look good bald at all!

Since I only started training legs last october they have definately come along way and I think its where I packed on most of my weight.

LiftTillIDie said:
LOL he weighs 195, it's not like he's going from 250 to 260 after pct.

Well for me being 5'11 195 - 205 is not easy brother since I never broke 200 before.

Now If I was 6'5 and went from 250-260 than it would be almost the same thing don't ya think?

gogo4 said:
Well for me being 5'11 195 - 205 is not easy brother since I never broke 200 before.

Now If I was 6'5 and went from 250-260 than it would be almost the same thing don't ya think?

I wasn't criticizing you at all, as I've said before you look great. I was just responding to the shock of some of the other guys about you gaining weight. The body isn't magical if you feed it calories you can gain even during post cycle therapy (pct) especially if you are not over your genetic max. I would disagree that a 6'5 person going from 250 to 260 is the same as a 5'10 guy going from 190 to 200. A taller person will be proportioned differently but 250 lbs is still 250 lbs and it's a lot harder for the body to support mass once you get heavier.

LiftTillIDie said:
I wasn't criticizing you at all, as I've said before you look great. I was just responding to the shock of some of the other guys about you gaining weight. The body isn't magical if you feed it calories you can gain even during post cycle therapy (pct) especially if you are not over your genetic max. I would disagree that a 6'5 person going from 250 to 260 is the same as a 5'10 guy going from 190 to 200. A taller person will be proportioned differently but 250 lbs is still 250 lbs and it's a lot harder for the body to support mass once you get heavier.

you are absulutely right. And its not like I blew up 10lb worth of muscle I gained quite a lot of fat with 10lb too! I just had a restricted diet and after my post cycle therapy (pct) I upped my intake by about 1500k and shocked the body basically thats how I managed to gain when on post cycle therapy (pct). simple. If I kept the same amount during who knows I probably would have lost some lbs.

Back