Going on TRT as a virgin

thenotorious

Hi, i am 22 years old and i am still virgin. Doctor finally approved me for trt as my levels are 251.

Now im writing because ive been trying to get laid last year but i found it impossible with my mental state and everything.

If i go on trt and then get laid, there will be a thought stuck inside of my head that i could not do it naturally, that im not genetically good enough and needed some type of enhancement.

Im not sure if my ego could take that. What do you think about that? I can go on trying it with low T, but i know thats not good for my health and that living life like that is a physical torture for my body and for others around me(including the partner).

Thats a problem that no animal would care about, only a problem created inside a humans head.

Hi, i am 22 years old and i am still virgin. Doctor finally approved me for trt as my levels are 251.

Now im writing because ive been trying to get laid last year but i found it impossible with my mental state and everything.

If i go on trt and then get laid, there will be a thought stuck inside of my head that i could not do it naturally, that im not genetically good enough and needed some type of enhancement.

Im not sure if my ego could take that. What do you think about that? I can go on trying it with low T, but i know thats not good for my health and that living life like that is a physical torture for my body and for others around me(including the partner).

Thats a problem that no animal would care about, only a problem created inside a humans head.

morning notorious, the idea that ''i could not do it naturally, that im not genetically good enough and needed some type of enhancement'' is nothing more than a projection of your internal insecurity.

i dont mean that in a harsh way, as i too am on hrt.

HRT/TRT will provide you with the building blocks, a foundation, towards health and general well being.
If you choose to accept the fact that there is a part of you (endocrine) that is broken, and not you as a whole; you will find it much easier to progressive as a "complete" person, someone with the ability to attain personal goals and develop character, and perseverance.

HRT/TRT can provide a starting point for your overall development as a man, and drive, passion, and relationships will come with time.

Instead of dwelling on "getting laid/am i good enough scenarios" focus on becoming the healthiest, most educated, and successful person you can be and all the other areas of you life will start to fall into place

Its all about your will. Is, to get laid, your purpose or goal in life? Or should it be to find that special someone and start a family? What you do in this life will echo throughout eternity.

I lack the ability to eat cheesecake without an injection.

Does this make me inferior?

Nah, just means that I need an injection (insulin) before I can enjoy what I want.

YOU make the conscious decision to better yourself. So what if you have to get your hormones from a vial? The alternative is WAY worse! A loser would just cry about their misfortune; you're doing something about it. HUGE difference in my book. ;)

Last edited:
Its all about your will. Is, to get laid, your purpose or goal in life? Or should it be to find that special someone and start a family? What you do in this life will echo throughout eternity.

Damn, if that is/ was true I will forever echo nothingness, infidelity and pure shit.

Good thing I don't believe this then, you live you die.( Gotta admit though, since we are pure energy sources, seeing that energy cannot die out only go over in another form of energy it makes me somehow believe in 'eternal/ new life forms'....wishful thinking perhaps, good thing I'm at peace with dying in the end)

I guess testosterone doesn't give you a huge confidence. If you want to have confidence, you can take Paxil with doctor. Seems you have social anxiety.

I guess testosterone doesn't give you a huge confidence. If you want to have confidence, you can take Paxil with doctor. Seems you have social anxiety.

If you were talking to me, I'm NOT on TRT. And yeah I have social anxiety.

Just googled Paxil, in my country it's called Seroxat. I was on that utter, utter shit of a legal drug from I was 18 till about 22- 24, don't remember exactly how long I was on it anymore, all I remeber is coming off it was a nightmare and that so called medicine is the root cause of me struggling with anxiety today.

Sorry for hijacking the thread, and sorry if the comment wasn't meant for me, but hey, at least I got to share my thoughts regarding this SSRI. I'm on escitalopram atm and will most likely be using an AD for the rest of my life. Never ever mess with those shit pills it will only make things worse in the end, for me at least. And yeah you get 'addicted' to that shit in the sense that they have been proven in research to actually alter your personality, scary, scary drug I wish I hd never tried at all.

Last edited:

I think these guys phrased it very well. My 2 cents is that a Testosterone level of 250 effects the way you think. Most men are in some sort of depression with Low T. You have a medical condition and once you get your T levels up, you will feel better and think better. You won't have the mind-games you have now. The biggest thing on your mind will be chasing skirt as it is with most men. Hope you settle down with a nice gal and make a bunch of babies. :)

Man! If your other 82 posts are as ill informed as this one, it's no wonder you are banned. Testosterone helps those who suffer from low confidence due to Low T. Perhaps not in every case, but enough to make your point incorrect.

Last edited:
I cannot even read this cluster ****. You need a psych. How I don't know, really I don't how a guy can be a virgin at 21. UNLESS you are waiting as Milton said for the right one and you chose to do it then. Otherwise get out there. If the young pretty girls intimidate you go to an older bar and get an older woman ( not an old hag) a good looking single woman and she'll love to fvck a younger guy.

Age 28-35 they get real horny and they will fvck your brains out. At least it was in my day. Shit I wish I was younger cause I don't dare do anyone older than me ...

Bro. When the time comes, it'll come. Chill out. Go lift. Eat. The more you focus on that shit the more I'll get to you.

Milton..., Have you been reading Confucius, again? ;-)

Last edited:
Milton..., Have you been reading Confucius, again? ;-)

not recently, but I did just finish watching the opening scene of Gladiator and was in the spirit of the film, lol. But its still true brother, It has been said that the door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people's lives. The choices we make determine our destiny.

Last edited:
not recently, but I did just finish watching the opening scene of Gladiator and was in the spirit of the film, lol. But its still true brother, It has been said that the door of history turns on small hinges, and so do people's lives. The choices we make determine our destiny.

True, but I can't tame my sense of humour. I have to have some fun. lol

The choices we make determine our destiny.

What if its ass backwards .. and destiny actually determines the choices we make in the first place , and thus all we are doing is following destinies pre-determined plan ;)

Back