going to try anavar soon

Warmachine

Your Girls Pay my Bills
i am planning on using 25mg var in my cutter along with 250 test/week and 75mg tren a day. i hope it makes me look similar to when im on Winstrol (winny) but easier on the hair! 8 week cycle with all that.

anyway will be first experiance with var so im looking forward to it! str should be good but im cutting hard so...hopefully ill be able to gain a little strength. will post cycle log and pics soon! Ill start next week when the gear arrives.

Cool. I've never tried Winstrol (winny) yet (and probably won't for the reason you listed) but I tried Anavar (var). Definitiley tightened up the midsection for me and gave me very crazy pumps. Good luck, I'm looking forward to the log.

25mg does sound light but that's pretty much what I ran, my muscles still got extremly hard and I had massive improvements in cardio endurance...I could run and run FLAT out which helped burn more fat...... but I wish I had been running 30mg so I could have spaced it out to 3 doses a day, morning, lunch and night....with only 2 doses I could feel my muscles softening up between doses.

I agree to bump var to 40mg ED. I think that will be a killer cycle but get some cabergoline or bromo for gyno and sex issues.

roccodart440 said:
I agree to bump var to 40mg ED. I think that will be a killer cycle but get some cabergoline or bromo for gyno and sex issues.

check the dostinex article I posted...probably wanna hold of that until a little more research is done. B6 if it will work, then I guess bromo?

wish they werent caps i would try 37 mg a day. ah well ill run it at 25 for a month and see how it goes then i might up it. i see results from 25mg of dbol or win so i expect similar from var.

outlawtas2 said:
check the dostinex article I posted...probably wanna hold of that until a little more research is done. B6 if it will work, then I guess bromo?

B6 will not help sexual problems that tren will cause. cabergoline, (cabaser, dostinex) is much milder than bromo as far as sides and performs the same function. Just basing that on the purpose of the drugs and my experience woith cabergoline and others experience with both of them.

Warmachine said:
wish they werent caps i would try 37 mg a day. ah well ill run it at 25 for a month and see how it goes then i might up it. i see results from 25mg of dbol or win so i expect similar from var.

I use 20mg a day stacked with 75mg eod of Tren and had awesome results. I guess it depends on how sensitive you are and how you will react to it. I couldn't imagine doing 40mg a day, but hey maybe I will give it a try when I get the money for it. Stuff can be pricy.

roccodart440 said:
B6 will not help sexual problems that tren will cause. cabergoline, (cabaser, dostinex) is much milder than bromo as far as sides and performs the same function. Just basing that on the purpose of the drugs and my experience woith cabergoline and others experience with both of them.

I agree with it's effectiveness, but the recent studies show some area for concern. Though the study used much higher doses (about 5-10x) that one would take for the above purpose, so I'm sure if you don't use the compound for extended periods of time you should be okay.

I've heard overwhelmingly that once you get to a certain point, there is a case of diminishing returns with Anavar (var). There's not enough of a difference (results wise) from 40-60-80mg/day to justify the high cost factor. I've used 40mg/day and am going to try 50mg next time to see for myself.

Back