Gold`s Gym

T

tripz_shahab

Hey guyz, wasup...

just wanted to ask u that is gold`s gym really worth spending 50 $$ a month.. i workout in a small 3000 sq ft gym which is pretty decent and has most of the major equipments ,,, and i just have to pay 10$$..

but this 15000 sq ft gold`s gym is opening in may in my city and they are splashing ads all over tv and newspapers...

what do u guyz say?? i work out in london too and pay 50 pounds a month there but thats ok as i workout 2 months a year in london, so its ok but spending 50 dollars every month in my city (calcutta,india) ??? any good?

i think i should stick to my old gym which has two trainers.

Do you have a power rack in your old gym and is it free when you want to use it?
Maybe the gold's will have nicer girls, but first your quads, then your eyes.

if you have everything you need in your current gym why leave?

i would ask them if you can get a free pass for a week or a few days..try going at different times so you can see what the atmosphere is like

i personally like ma and pa gyms compared to the hyped bally's and gold's all that gold's will have is more of everything... all you need is a barbell, some plates, power rack and a bench, some dumbells and your fine gold's will have more machines and more treadmillls but if you already got it for $10 why spend $50 for having 5 benches instead of 2 i personally cant sit on 5 benchs at once but maybe you can

nephrom mate , the eyes & quads are ok but i think that if there is a sexy bitch popping her eyeball looking at u or me doing the 2 extra reps, it feels heaven,what say ;-) ??

blackbeard ,mate i really dunno if they will be giving passes but if they do i will for sure go and scare the fuck out of gold`s manager... dont they negotiate with the fees?

But u know what, i agree with gottabadrash, what i need is just a couple of barbells and some weights and dumbbells... those glossy, sophisticatedmachines are for babies, raw iron ala free weights are for the big daddies :) :)

I'm sure they'd give you a week trial pass, I don't know of a gym in the world that wouldn't. I personally like lifting in the bigger and busier gyms. I'm a lot more motivated when theres people around and I feel closterphobic (sp?) in smaller gyms.

Back