1st Cycle Testovis/Deca + Dianabol 6W

PadrePio

Hi guys, im Matteo from Italy! (sorry for my bad english)
Im new to the anabols and to be honest a little scary :worried:
I do gym for 6 years with good result but i think i've come to my limit (or near them).
I'm 6.00 ft for 209lb, muscolar body. My bench press record is 330 lb, squat 308 and 370 deadlift.

With the help and the advice of a friend of mine i've got Testovis, Deca, maste and Dianabol.
He say to me to take those stuff in this way:

Week 1-3-5
Monday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Wednesday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Friday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
and before workout 2 pills of Dianabol

Week 2-4-6
Monday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Wednesday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Friday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)

At the start of second week i start to take Proviron too (1/day), and if gyne come out i take Novaldex.

That's all... advice?

welcome to the site. How old are you, is this your first cycle? how did you research this cycle?

Last edited:
Welcome.

Please read all the stickies at the top of the main forum.

don't listen to your friend He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Your first cycle should be test only for 12-14 weeks. Save the other three compounds for later.

If you were ready to run multiple compounds, The doses he suggested are too little.

Your friends suggested cycle length is too short.

You need to get blood tests before and during cycle.

You need to run ai from the start. Don't wait for gyno/estrogen symptoms- prevent them.

Consider running hcg.

Please do not take anything right now. You have a lot of research to do before you are ready

find new trainer because he is acting like he knows more than he does if he gave you that.

deca no less than 12 weeks total if you wante decent cycle, and always run test 2 or so weeks longer than the test so here is what i would rec for a good cycle AFTER you have done a test only cycle:

week 1-12 300mg deca ew
wk1-14 500mg teste ew
wk1-5 dbol
wk2-16 AI Dex 0.25mg eod
wk16-21 PCT (i rec 35-50mg clomid ed and 20mg tamox ed)

for first cycle i would rec test only for 12 to 14 weeks with an AI during cycle and PCT ready

Hi guys, im Matteo from Italy! (sorry for my bad english)
Im new to the anabols and to be honest a little scary :worried:
I do gym for 6 years with good result but i think i've come to my limit (or near them).
I'm 6.00 ft for 209lb, muscolar body. My bench press record is 330 lb, squat 308 and 370 deadlift.

With the help and the advice of a friend of mine i've got Testovis, Deca, maste and Dianabol.
He say to me to take those stuff in this way:

Week 1-3-5
Monday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Wednesday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Friday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)

Week 2-4-6
Monday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Wednesday deca + testovis (100mg and 100mg)
Friday maste + testovis (100mg and 100mg)

At the start of second week i start to take Proviron too (1/day), and if gyne come out i take Novaldex.

That's all... advice?

nolvadex is a SERM, it doesnt lower estrogen, it only blocks it in soem places like nipple. so sure maybe you can avoid some gyno but you dont fix the issue of high estrogen and all the other side effects will still come. use an AI like liquidex to keep estrogen in good range. provarion is not an AI. atleast not one strong enough to use over a real AI like dex or stain

Back