Good Addition to Prop??

NPP hands down !! Axio makes it called Duraplex and the shit is absolutely amazing!! Trust me.....fuck deca....even though it is somewhat similar but then not !!
The best cycle I ever did was test/npp....talk about a cycle that can go either way...bulk or shred up.....it's test/npp. NO doubt !!

Cheers for the Duraplex Ozzy. With some work can lay my hands on some. Ordered the T-bol 5 months ago, just got it so will put it inwith this cycle. Hearing a lot of good things on NPP.
What about dosages? 100mg eod sufficient or 150?

Its a real good cycle, been a few minutes since I ran it, but Im going to, in a couple months as well.

NPP hands down !! Axio makes it called Duraplex and the shit is absolutely amazing!! Trust me.....fuck deca....even though it is somewhat similar but then not !!
The best cycle I ever did was test/npp....talk about a cycle that can go either way...bulk or shred up.....it's test/npp. NO doubt !!

Ozzy how long did you run the NPP? I will have to look into to.

Ozzy, on your test prop/npp cycle what dosages did you run, what would you advise for a 2nd cycle?

What ancillaries di you go with?

Oh right all the stuff i use is by wildcat aint sure if am allowed to mention there name. Sorry mods if not. Have used there stuff a while now and am well happy with the gains

can vouch for wildcat aswell, very good,

mainly use them and also GEP both UK based, both good quality and very well priced.

im about to start axio winny/tbol cycle. running it with test prop by sciroxx. looking forward to logging this cycle..

-b

Back