Good breakfast stuff that doesnt need to be cooked?

evansss

GET BIG
See above title. With my classes being early in the morning, and me living at home instead of a dorm with a caff, i find it hard to imposs to wake up and make anything decent. ( whites etc.) my father has started making old fashioned oats for the fam which is good but i need quick ideas that can be bought or made in 5- 10 mins. Also, i cant seem to stomach eggwhites in the morning without shitting my brains out. Keep in mind i have a pretty sensitive stomach.

pre-make some hard boiled eggs, have a sandwich etc. I do not understand the concept of breakfast food, if it is good at noon why not at 6 am?

huskyguy said:
pre-make some hard boiled eggs, have a sandwich etc. I do not understand the concept of breakfast food, if it is good at noon why not at 6 am?

very true about the concept of breakfast food - Everything goes at anytime.

My quick meal is comprised of the following:

16 oz of water
2 scoops of protein powder (casein, egg, whey mixture)
2 tablespoons of flax
1 cup of oats

Blend or shake and then throw it down the hatch.

Gumbo

I think it was Lanas egg whites. They sell like a 50lb tub of egg whites. has to be disgusting. I usually throw a shake together thats 600-700 cal. since i have trouble eating alot its easier in shakes for me.

I think the concept behind so-called "break-fast" foods is, they generally have a high amount of calories, sugars and carbs to load the body up for the initial push of the day.

Back