Good signs

johnbbad

Wow! the Oilers have won three strait.First time in three years,got to love it.Maybe this is of good sign of things to come!.You just never know. Washington with shutout way to go. Man! is Phoenix doing way better this year.If they keep up at this rate they just might make the playoffs this year.

You know I had a friend who's parents owned a sports bar right around the arena where they played back in the hay day. Colan had autographed pic's of everyone the great one included. I just don't understand how they traded him.

After Wayne Gertzky married Janet it changed Janet comeing from warm weather and wearing the pants in the family did not want to live in the great north and a combination of Peter pocklington needing money is why he left. Greed and a woman!!

Update

Wow! the Oilers have won three strait.First time in three years,got to love it.Maybe this is of good sign of things to come!.You just never know. Washington with shutout way to go. Man! is Phoenix doing way better this year.If they keep up at this rate they just might make the playoffs this year.

Holy crap'r!.4 strait wins,barely. A win is a win and I'll take it any it comes some good scraps with heavy weights Zack Stortini who ends up scoring the winning goal now there's work ethics,way to go Oilers.

Back