Got blood work. Renal failure!!??!!

phatboy

Guys i got a letter in the mail from my doc that said something about renal failure and that i have to go to the hospital in one week for more blood work and an ultrasound. ive read that the kidneys heal up quick, but renal failure sounds pretty fucked up. My last cycle wasnt too heavy (test, Anavar (var) with 4 weeks of tren). my cycle was only 10 or 11 weeks and ive been off for a month. i have no pain in my back or nothing. I didnt mention my steroid use to the lab person or my doc. the last time i saw my doc i wasnt on so he has no idea about me juicing.

Bro good luck man. Your health is number one , so advising the doc of what you have been taking might be a good idea. I am not a doc but it seems as if telling him could be a determining factor in how he treats you!!! Of course you are sure to get the lecture on why steroids are dangerous, especially in your case.

Tren is very hard on the kidneys. In most cases the effects that tren has on the kidneys is temporary and the renal system will return to normal when you cycle off if there is not too much damage done. Watch for swollen ancles and feet. Good luck and stay off of everything until you find out what is happening. Drink at least a gallon of water every day and cut back your protien intake and salt.

phatboy said:
Guys i got a letter in the mail from my doc that said something about renal failure and that i have to go to the hospital in one week for more blood work and an ultrasound. ive read that the kidneys heal up quick, but renal failure sounds pretty fucked up. My last cycle wasnt too heavy (test, Anavar (var) with 4 weeks of tren). my cycle was only 10 or 11 weeks and ive been off for a month. i have no pain in my back or nothing. I didnt mention my steroid use to the lab person or my doc. the last time i saw my doc i wasnt on so he has no idea about me juicing.

If the doctor is baseing his assumption on blood work, you may have nothing to worry about often MD's will be alarmed by increased Creatinine and Bun, creatinine can increase dramatically by hard training and bun levels can increase by a high protein diet, in both cases harmless. In the case of renal failure tests must include urine tests and a complete physical exam.

My doc never gives any info over the phone or mail, I always have to go see him for ANY test results

Anyway

I hope all works out

Re: Re: Got blood work. Renal failure!!??!!

liftsiron said:
If the doctor is baseing his assumption on blood work, you may have nothing to worry about often MD's will be alarmed by increased Creatinine and Bun, creatinine can increase dramatically by hard training and bun levels can increase by a high protein diet, in both cases harmless. In the case of renal failure tests must include urine tests and a complete physical exam.

thanks alot fellas. my creatinine was high and somthing else was abnormal. i couldnt read the writing. i have no pain and hopefully its nothing. im cutting out the creatine for awhile. my next cycle will be test, Anavar (var), eq and gh. damn im stuck with all this dbol :( . thanks again guys and ill keep ya posted.

hey bro, i am experiencing some elevated kidney values as well. it can be scary i know, but how is he ruling that it is renal failure? exactly what test have you had done? any urine analysis? i'm surprised he would tell you that through a letter..........maybe he is concerned that it MAY be renal failure..........and wants you to get more tests. if it in fact was failure, he probably would place more urgency on the matter.

and listen to what liftsiron is saying concerning BUN and creatinine levels..........not saying to write-off any elevated values at all, but keep this stuff in mind, possibly mention to your doc if he doesn't know your lifestyle.

im feelin ya jsteel. i just got a letter that said diognosis is renal failure. it also said something about elavated creatinine and abnormal something. they want me to come in for more tests and an ultrasound.
im scared as shit and i hope it aint nothing. my doc is very anti-steroid and he preaches to me all of the time. even when im not taking anything. it is fucked up that they didnt call me.

Good luck bros. Keep up updated. When was the last trendose that u used. For me i also took tren for lke 4 months and i had blood on my urine. which sucked. Good luck

I wouldn't get too worried about it until you had a urinalysis done. Look up a thread about scotty2hotty on elite, he had what was thought to be a liver problem that turned out to be a kidney problem. It's pretty informative. Check it.

phatboy said:
will gh make it worst cuz im intending on starting saturday.

Right now you don't know what's wrong with you. Don't aggravate it by adding yet another chemical to your system. Go to the hospital, get the tests done, and you'll know what's wrong within 2 weeks. You can make a much better informed decision then.

phatboy said:
my last tren dose was about eight weeks ago. will gh make it worst cuz im intending on starting saturday.

Thats why there is something wrong with you bro, you dont know when to back off. Being fearless is a bad quality, it can kill you.

Golden_Muscle said:
Thats why there is something wrong with you bro, you dont know when to back off. Being fearless is a bad quality, it can kill you.

wtf!!!! why the hell hell would you make such a stupid ass comment. im talking about your first sentence. bro you dont know me. ive probably used less gear than you. i am very careful. And what do you mean i dont know when to back off? you sound like a whore. Get to know me before you make shitty comments like that. if you new me you wouldnt let such words come out your ass. also i did some research and gh will not harm my kidneys and should be safe. this is from 2 docs.

Back