Got me some of the NEW Gray top HGH. (NEW LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING) ;)

jozifp103

So I got my hands on some of the new gray top hgh that my local Euro-Pharmacies supplier carries. I used to wait 1-2 weeks for overseas shipping on these but now they've found a way to cut that in half. Got these in just a few days.

Will be getting blood work with GH serum and IGF-1 levels after running these for about a month. Going to compare results with the Eurotropins :)

My Eurotropin results with GH serum and IGF-1---> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...-igf-1-blood-test-results-eurotropin-hgh.html

Stay tuned for blood work in the coming weeks ! ! :)

11avqcj.jpg
2qk74tf.jpg

pics look GREAT! subbed for your results Joz.!

Thanks mace! Just gonna give it a couple more weeks to let the igf-1 levels build up. Although they're already high from the Eurotropins....I want to give this stuff some time to see if it elevates it any more than the Euros......if so, I'm making the switch :)

Thanks mace! Just gonna give it a couple more weeks to let the igf-1 levels build up. Although they're already high from the Eurotropins....I want to give this stuff some time to see if it elevates it any more than the Euros......if so, I'm making the switch :)

im curious to see your results. i really hear some good things about these grays.

I recently had gh serum tested for these.

IM -Left Delt
ADMINISTERED: 7:25am
BLOOD DRAW: 10:41am
elapsed time: 3Hrs, 16minutes

attachment.php

I will be having my igf-1 Levels taken in a few weeks.

I recently had gh serum tested for these.

IM -Left Delt
ADMINISTERED: 7:25am
BLOOD DRAW: 10:41am
elapsed time: 3Hrs, 16minutes

attachment.php

I will be having my igf-1 Levels taken in a few weeks.

i can't open the file . what were the GH serum levels ?

Can anyone advise on what test I need to do to check my GH level / IGF 1 I am getting a routine test and want to add this as I am about to place an order and would like to get bloods before and after I take the GH

Can anyone advise on what test I need to do to check my GH level / IGF 1 I am getting a routine test and want to add this as I am about to place an order and would like to get bloods before and after I take the GH

Are you using private online testing or through your doctor?

If you're getting levels tested while running compounds I'd suggest getting it done privately using privatemdlabs.com or labsmd.com. Just look for Growth Hormone serum and igf-1 serum on the list.

Are you using private online testing or through your doctor?

If you're getting levels tested while running compounds I'd suggest getting it done privately using privatemdlabs.com or labsmd.com. Just look for Growth Hormone serum and igf-1 serum on the list.

Sorry didnt get back here till now had a few things come up yes I am going to use privatelabs and go in on monday thanks for the info

Back