IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

cybrsage

Here are my baseline (about 10 months old) and my current IGF results. I am taking 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH, split into two 1IU shots and have been doing so for a month. I think the results are very good, pushed me out of the normal range and it is only 2IUs! I am going to post a jpg of the second page of the blood test results - the first page was irrelevant, since it was CBC, Liver Functions, etc. IGF went from 99 to 284!

Baseline - 03/15/15
View attachment 563493

2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH for 1 month - 01-05-15
View attachment 563494

Injected sub-cult or directly into the muscle worked? Thought I read to inject it into a worked muscle within one hour of stressing that muscle.
Am I wrong?

Injected sub-cult or directly into the muscle worked? Thought I read to inject it into a worked muscle within one hour of stressing that muscle.
Am I wrong?

SubQ. Site specific will do nothing special for HGH, so you might as well do the far nicer SubQ injections. :) I read that IGF might benefit from site specific, but HGH definitely does not.

SubQ. Site specific will do nothing special for HGH, so you might as well do the far nicer SubQ injections. :) I read that IGF might benefit from site specific, but HGH definitely does not.

If HGH worked to bring about site specific growth, 90% of us would have already tried injecting that shit right in our dick.

If HGH worked to bring about site specific growth, 90% of us would have already tried injecting that shit right in our dick.

I heard that injecting cocaine directly into your dick gives you a several hour hard on...and that you can actually orgasm and it stays hard. The thought of injecting ANYTHING into my dick has already started it to shrink so much it is trying to slide up into my body...OUCHIES!!!

Any Side effect? I've been really considering HGH for a couple weeks now being 38 years old. I guess I also need to test and see where my levels are currently.

What negatives / benefits have you experienced? fat loss? healing of any problem ligaments, better sleep, etc?

So far, no side effects that I can tell. I started taking it due to an elbow injury. Cannot say if the injury is healing faster, as it now appears it is probably not simple tendonitis but could be Median Nerve Entrapment. HGH can do nothing about that.

I am definitely sleeping better - had not realized that until asked about it, but I am falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night unless it is to pee because I drank too much water during the day.

I have only been on it for a month, we will see what month two brings!

So far, no side effects that I can tell. I started taking it due to an elbow injury. Cannot say if the injury is healing faster, as it now appears it is probably not simple tendonitis but could be Median Nerve Entrapment. HGH can do nothing about that.

I am definitely sleeping better - had not realized that until asked about it, but I am falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night unless it is to pee because I drank too much water during the day.

Sorry to hear your elbow is potentially worse than previously thought. Hope the massages from your wife has helped alleviate some tension and pain. If it is a nerve, it's hard for me to suggest much without going into deep research mode.

If I can find time to help again, I will. :)

Hope the GH helps somehow or another. Good luck!

Month 2 is when I first started noticing fat loss. It happened quick too. I woke up one morning and my love handles shrunk considerably. Despite the slight water retention I get from hgh....I looked hard as a rock.

Am I wrong?

it goes systemic, just pin subq anyplace IMO. not worth any other hassles in my opinion.

Great results op!
maybe ill try them sometime soon :p

Following brother. Thinking of taking the HGH leap myself. What are your goals for this? Mine would be fat loss so I've been figuring on 4iu/day for at least 6 months.

Just looking for general health and well being improvements. I want to sleep better, feel better about life, and heal faster. If I lose fat faster, that is a welcome bonus. :)

Back