IGF Results of 2IUs a day of Eurotropin HGH

OP: What made you choose that brand over the ansonome $100 more than what you got or grey tops same price as yours I am on verge of purchasing and just curious. I was going to start a month prior to ending my current cycle

OP: What made you choose that brand over the ansonome $100 more than what you got or grey tops same price as yours I am on verge of purchasing and just curious. I was going to start a month prior to ending my current cycle

Mostly because I have had good results all the other EuroPharm products I have used. I figured this one had to be good or it would sully their brand.

Mostly because I have had good results all the other EuroPharm products I have used. I figured this one had to be good or it would sully their brand.

This is so true. We wouldn't dare put out a mediocre product with our name on it. This product had to pass numerous quality control tests before we released it to the public.

Still running 2IU a day. My entrapped nerve has completely offset all feelings of wellbeing and any good sleep I could hope to get. I am going to keep running the HGH so it stays in my system and hope to start having the fat loss most people get soon.

Still running 2IU a day. My entrapped nerve has completely offset all feelings of wellbeing and any good sleep I could hope to get. I am going to keep running the HGH so it stays in my system and hope to start having the fat loss most people get soon.

Ugh that's such a bummer man! No signs of improvement?

Any Side effect? I've been really considering HGH for a couple weeks now being 38 years old. I guess I also need to test and see where my levels are currently.

My cousin is 53 and going through the same thanks for the info.

Ugh that's such a bummer man! No signs of improvement?

Nope, and there is nothing HGH could do for it.

I just got back from my first ACT session. I had one vertebrae out of alignment - he said since it was only one and it was only barely out he would pop it back into place for free. He wanted to remove it as a potential issue later on. Good guy. He then concentrated on my elbow. My radius bone also was not spinning properly when I turned my arm over. It was rolling on top of the ulna bone and moving with it, instead of spinning in a circle. He used a device that smacked the bone when it reached a certain point and it eventually broke free as well, now it turns properly. He said this was also not my main problem, but a contributor to why it happened. He pushed hard on where my nerves exit the elbow and had me do a bunch of motions with my arm and wrist to help loosen muscles and such. He said it usually takes 8 or so sessions before the nerves break free - and that is if there is only one cause of the issue...I could have both elbow AND wrist entrapment - you just cannot know at the start. He wants to do 2 sessions a week - so 8 sessions will be a month. That will put me at the beginning of my 3rd month of HGH use and I can then really evaluate how it is helping me.

The HGH is going to help the healing happen faster as relief is found, or it should and I hope it does. If I had simple tendonitis, HGH would heal me up fast. I never have simple medical issues...

I am not getting sleep anymore, but that is due to my fingers feeling like they have burst into flames on the inside. No amount of HGH can help with that.

Just got me a kit and plan on making t a regular thing at 4iu a day. When I get on that bulk it'll be 5iu a day... Hope it's worth it. How can I get my blood serum/igf1 levels tested? I live in NY where it's hard to get bloods, will testing my levels with this HGH be just as hard?

Maybe someone who lives in New York and then with better news, but as far as I know the government of New York does not want you to be able to monitor your own body's systems. The normal places that I buy from are not allowed to sell blood work in New York and the other Nanny States.

I do have another update. I'm sure it's due to exercise and diet but the HGH has to be helping as well. One of the workers at my gym commented last night that I looked a full 10 years younger than when he first saw me come in there 3 years ago.

This lifestyle is definitely good for us, provided we do it smartly.

I do have another update. I'm sure it's due to exercise and diet but the HGH has to be helping as well. One of the workers at my gym commented last night that I looked a full 10 years younger than when he first saw me come in there 3 years ago.

This lifestyle is definitely good for us, provided we do it smartly.

I'm by no means old or even middle aged yet, but I can honestly say I've seen real improvements in the appearance of my skin since starting the Gray tops. Just has a smoother healthier look. Not to mention my freakin nails won't stop growing like weeds. I'm clipping them 2-3 times a week compared to once every week or 2.

Just got me a kit and plan on making t a regular thing at 4iu a day. When I get on that bulk it'll be 5iu a day... Hope it's worth it. How can I get my blood serum/igf1 levels tested? I live in NY where it's hard to get bloods, will testing my levels with this HGH be just as hard?

Drive down to CT and get it done there.

been doing same hgh for 5 weeks now 2iu;s a day and have the script to get bloods done. Did you fast before pulling bloods?

I did, though I do not think it is needed. I fasted because I also was having the Hormone Panel for Females done to check out everything else at the same time.

Does HGH help grow hair? I have a thinning area on the back of the top of my head and hair is starting to grow back. The only other thing I have done differently is I started using Nizoral shampoo a few weeks ago. I definitely have more hair in that area than I did previously. I just noticed today when I snagged a hand mirror to see how bad the damage has become. I had to change position and add more light, I was that shocked to see MORE hair instead of less.

Does HGH help grow hair? I have a thinning area on the back of the top of my head and hair is starting to grow back. The only other thing I have done differently is I started using Nizoral shampoo a few weeks ago. I definitely have more hair in that area than I did previously. I just noticed today when I snagged a hand mirror to see how bad the damage has become. I had to change position and add more light, I was that shocked to see MORE hair instead of less.

As far as I know...it helps existing hair grow faster and healthier due to the increased rate of cell turnover and regeneration.....but I don't think it can bring back dead follicles.

That is probably it...it is a thinning area, so the rest of the hair that has yet to flee my scalp are all now stronger and lusher, so it makes it look like I have more hair. Makes a lot of sense.

Back