got my fingers crossed

house1

Community Veteran
went and had blood work done today. i hope it comes out well.

if not i will drop the test and continue to run the gh and slin and add test back in down the road.

my doc was surprised when i went in though. i was 290 3 months ago today and weighed in at 256 lbs today.:D

so i hope things turn out well

house1 said:
went and had blood work done today. i hope it comes out well.

if not i will drop the test and continue to run the gh and slin and add test back in down the road.

my doc was surprised when i went in though. i was 290 3 months ago today and weighed in at 256 lbs today.:D

so i hope things turn out well
you know im rooting for you house , ive got my fingers crossed for you , i weighed today myself 280 buck naked on an empty stomach first thing this morning as much as i hate to im starting keto diet tommorow , i apoligize for my poor attitude in advance because roid rage aint shit compared to diet rage with DADAWG , im mean enough to scare off a grizzly bear with a toothache when im dieting

Good luck!

And isn't it kinda hard to bench with your fingers crossed like that?

dawg, good luck with the diet brother

DB, just takes a bit of practice but its not that hard lol

buff and stone, thanks guys

house1 said:
dawg, good luck with the diet brother

DB, just takes a bit of practice but its not that hard lol

buff and stone, thanks guys
you guys see where you rank dont you me first then mr db then buff and stone , hmmm i think its in order of size largest to smallest

Bastard. I'll get up there. I think I'll go to the XXX forum and just post "Amazing ass" or "Nice tits" Or maybe I'll just post that in here j/k.

That sucked when I got up to 400 posts and all that I got was a change in color of my stars. I'm sick of being Amateur. I 'm going to go cry now.

DADAWG said:
you guys see where you rank dont you me first then mr db then buff and stone , hmmm i think its in order of size largest to smallest

That depends on which body part you're talking about... :)

hosue, good luck with those tests. I'm sure you'll be good to go!

If not, you can send me all your extra test :D .

Easto said:
hosue, good luck with those tests. I'm sure you'll be good to go!

If not, you can send me all your extra test :D .

Or split it up between he and I...good luck bro...I go to the doc for blood work on the 14th...I have a sports doc, and he is used to seeing my weight fluctuate...but he does like to give me the negative info...but, a good guy none the less....

E

Back