Got my order today....

hughjorgen

So I ordered from a source I found (do not ask), and it got here today. Got here quick, all the stuff you would want except.............

wrong gear! or 1/2 wrong gear.

Now instead of 12 bottles of Deca and 12 bottles of test I have 12 bottles of deca, 2 bottles of test and 9 bottles of Primo.

ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Now I have to wait on the test, if he will even send it. It may be my fault, it said QV Enanthate, I figured it was test, but got BD Primo.

Never used Primo, and it was not built into my cycle.

Any advice if he will not replace the Primo with test.

BTW DO NOT EMAIL ME SAYING YOU WILL BUY IT..... I am not a source!!!!!!!!

Get enough testosterone or don't run the cycle.

How big are those two test bottles and what is the concentration?

hughjorgen said:
BTW DO NOT EMAIL ME SAYING YOU WILL BUY IT..... I am not a source!!!!!!!!

how much you wanna sell it to me for??? just messing with ya....i would wait for the test.

daan69 said:
lol, you should be happy you got all that primo, now just order some test.

I would be, but I don't even know if I got a good deal on it LMAO.. It is 100mg/ml 10ml bottles and I paid $30 a piece for them.

hughjorgen said:
I would be, but I don't even know if I got a good deal on it LMAO.. It is 100mg/ml 10ml bottles and I paid $30 a piece for them.

thats an incredible deal, smile...you got the better end of the deal

hughjorgen said:

I wouldn't be too upset, that's almost what I pay for that much powder and make it myself. You god an awesome deal, just get some test.

Back