got my powder

diddydidit

got my 50 grams of test e today, i left it in the car for abit and the corners started to melt will this affect it at all, it just a few grams so i can toss it if i have to but i want it all..tell me what you think

its not really a paste its like a really soft powder kind of sticks together if you sqeeze it, sort of pasty, ive never had powder before...i got this from a good sourse that i had checked with some mods on this site so i pretty sure its legit....just waiting for my resurch supplys to come in

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited by a moderator:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX still ships despite the claims and rumors

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on where you live, test e can even show up as a block instead of powder. I got some from a buddy in Texas once. It was a brick of test e. If the stuff is exposed to almost any heat, it melts.

Don't sweat it. The stuff is good to go.

china still ships despite the claims and rumors
Interesting that you say that. Quite a few fairly large UG labs are shutting their doors because they can't get powders. In fact, you can expect to see some labs continue to take orders without the ability to fill them, and scam their customers.
All of the long time guys I have talked to in China are without powders. All the long time home brewers I know are also without powders. So you just might be the most hooked guy on the net right now. :biggthump

Last edited:
Swellin said:
Depending on where you live, test e can even show up as a block instead of powder. I got some from a buddy in Texas once. It was a brick of test e. If the stuff is exposed to almost any heat, it melts.

Interesting that you say that. Quite a few fairly large UG labs are shutting their doors because they can't get powders. In fact, you can expect to see some labs continue to take orders without the ability to fill them, and scam their customers.
All of the long time guys I have talked to in China are without powders. All the long time home brewers I know are also without powders. So you just might be the most hooked guy on the net right now. :biggthump

Agreed!!!!!

Swellin said:

I second that!

Back