GP test enanthate

G I think you really need to concider what SC said to you about less and less weight as you go on in years and cycles. At 40 It took every thing I had to go up 5lbs in weight. So if i was to use the fact that i didn’t put on much weight to determine wether my gear was fake then i would of had to say it was fake. But it wasn’t i still got really really Horney but there’s been a couple of times that i really didn’t get very Horney. But still this time i did and i also looked way better got stronger and was really pumped while on my last cycle but again I only put on like 4 or 5 lbs. So I wanna beleave that your expecting to much and it may be time for you to lower your expectations a bit..

sure rocko I trust what guys like you, stone and kane say more than anything else here including me.

Also i dont expect 20lbs, but I expect at least one of these: better pumps and feelings at the gym, strength increase, testicular atrophy, water weight, gyno symptoms when not running nolva, increase in appetite, = what I got in every cycle so far. Not nothing in 7 weeks with 850mg of steroids shot in my body.. my juice friends are laughing at me right now when i tell them my situation is normal.

But I dont wanna bring my case to a big debate over GP, there must be something wrong with me whatever it is i'll figure it out.

I have and IMO it is as solid as they come.
I don't really understand what you expect?
It is not like it's your first cycle and you are going to add 20+ lbs. As you cycle more and more and get closer to your genetic limit, the gains really slow down. I am lucky to add 5lbs of muscle in a 12 week cycle now a days.
Think about it, if we could all add weight like it was our first or second cycle, we would all be 300+ lbs of solid muscle.

Also, check around, everyone is more than happy with Geneza, well except for the odd guy who bashes it and that is most likely contributed to them supporting another lab that is in competetion with them.

100% true. Not like you need validation from me. Just adding on to the statement.

Got some GP test e also but not running it till next cycle.

okay but its not like its my 10th cycle... its my 3rd. I expect more than 5lbs of gains, and strength at least. I would have gotten more results with anavar, or maybe same results with creatine.

G - you're not alone. I've recently just finished a vial of Test Cyp and TREN E from GP.. and well .. nothing spectacular. I've used tren only once before this and shit man, I had to change my sheets everyday b/c of the sweat. I got up at 3am every fucking night to get a drink, and I got pumps brushing my teeth. Even sitting down doing nothing I felt my abs tighten like they never have before. As one could easily know - I fell in love.

Im in NO WAY knocking GP. But I think the batch that I got is way underdosed or there is something else wrong here. I also understand that many if not ALL labs go through some sort of difficulites regardless of what it may be.

Having said that, I do have another order of the EXACT same products coming to me from GP, and I'm going to give it another go.

I even emailed CS for .net - they quickly responded that they didnt know the exact dosage but it will be posted in a book of science for arnold or some shit like that wanting me to buy the book! HA.. no

Like I said, this is only my 2nd go for tren but I'm fully aware of what the effects are.

My cycle consists of 500mg ew Test Cyp & 400mg ew Tren E. This is my 7th cycle.

Last edited:
I am no expert but perhaps GP gear IS good and perhaps the stuff you have just SAYS GP on it and isn't. Just seems improbable to be pumping so much into yourself and get NOTHING in return...

That would make sense if I was getting my shit from somewhere else. lol

Nice first post though

That would make sense if I was getting my shit from somewhere else. lol

Nice first post though

That was funny!!!

Im sure they got good products. Seems like a lot of folks are on the stuff. I got a few test e bottles from them but wont know yet about quality.

Im in NO WAY knocking GP. But I think the batch that I got is way underdosed or there is something else wrong here. I also understand that many if not ALL labs go through some sort of difficulites regardless of what it may be.

Having said that, I do have another order of the EXACT same products coming to me from GP, and I'm going to give it another go.

Exactly what I think too, I may just be on a bad batch or an underdosed batch. It happens to the bests. I'm using new vials from another order next injection, so i'll give it another try and continue my cycle for an additional 8 weeks.

i dunno about this shit man... im glad i waited long enough to see what this shit is all about.. i had a feeling the prices were too good to be true.. :( seems like the only truthfulness about their products are the posts from guys who are actually running it with a log to coincide. so much for a good new ug. ill stick with my hg and hb. :)

yea this news is disappointing me..

the only posts from people who have actually run this gear is negative.. i was hoping for some good feedback bc i have also heard so much good about GP

-b

the only posts from people who have actually run this gear is negative.. i was hoping for some good feedback bc i have also heard so much good about GP

-b

Really.....and who are you and why don't you read a little more before making such comments.

You have been a member here for a few days, maybe try looking at older posts, there are all sorts of guys who have ran GP gear, myself included.

And before you make another dumb comment about me having ulterior motives, consider the fact that are NOT a sponsor here.

ouch.. sorry stone. no harm intended. i tried checking older posts (i always do after you advised me to the first time) and didnt come up with anything but i'll try again.

and about me leaving comments accusing you of having alterior motives.. are you sure you're thinking of me? up untill now ive had nothing but positive exchanges with you.. and i would never do that.

why do i get the feeling that you're hiding in my closet and about to jump out and beat the dogshit out of me? j/k

anyway, in my defense i was just commenting about the posts on this thread, not the entire forum. it really wasnt meant to come across offensive..

im still eager about learning more and more on here. i spend alot of time on ology skimming through old posts and checking out links. ive learned alot since ive been here, and as i educate myself more i try to post all my thoughts along the way and appreciate the feedback..

take care

-b

all my test E bottles are from lot "GP108" although i bought in diff orders with 3 months interval, anyone runs this batch with good results ? or has another lot number on his test vials ?

So i have the blood test results and everything is within normal ranges. Dont wanna be the bearer of bad news because I hate being in this situation but I feel like its important for others to know that the GP vials I have come from the .net site we all think is great. They sold me coconut oil. I guess i just took a lesson to never trust people too fast.. arggg!!!!!

So i have the blood test results and everything is within normal ranges. Dont wanna be the bearer of bad news because I hate being in this situation but I feel like its important for others to know that the GP vials I have come from the .net site we all think is great. They sold me coconut oil. I guess i just took a lesson to never trust people too fast.. arggg!!!!!

You for real man? Normal range!!??

man i was HORNEY as fuck i just finished there testE like 2 weeks ago and now on there testCYP "wanted to try both so mixed em up in order" and all feels good also i started the trenA 1 week ago and feels good (been on trenA for about 7 weeks now but the first 6 where balkantrenA)

MAN i wish you luck i dont know what to say. i threw out the vile so im no sure what bach of testE it was but the testcyp is bach 107.
keep us updated

Back