Gp

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, you make no sense.

i purchased geneza gear, heard about bad batch (which i have). you had the knowledge (because you some big hotshot) to say everyone has had a refund and that the issue was sorted. i knew this not to be the case (but kane being the big man, states that you know loads of users, and questions whether i know any, or if i know about all the transactions).
so it turns out i was right, and that kane was wrong, no refunds have been given.

you then question whether i work for competition. however all i have reported is what is being said on another forum.
you however state that the tren a problem (has been fixed and refunds given-indicatiing a problem) 'was not up to standard'.

i have no way knocked geneza's reputation, just made my observations. it was you with your wide knowledge and know it all attitude that made the statement regarding that batches quality.

to clarify, i purchased multiple vials, heard that the batch i recieved wasnt great and am awaiting further info. you have said that there was a problem and that it was fixed, and in your opinion it was not upto their standard.

you're right ozzy. it's a digression. and not an interesting one.

Sorry for the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back