Grandeur Labs

Damn bro, never heard of them before.............it is impossible to keep up with the new Labs popping up everywhere now!!!

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Damn bro, never heard of them before.............it is impossible to keep up with the new Labs popping up everywhere now!!!

There's, what, 35000000 people in Canada? Pretty soon there will be 35000000 UG labs...

how do u know its from canada? are most from canada, im canadian and i know guys that homebrew so that is funny but only heard of pvl from here

it good shit bro.

I just got off a cycle of test and eq and gained 32lbs. It is good shit bro. I heard Grandeur is really mexipharm. Mexi-pharm changed the name to Grandeur so as not to get confused with mexi gear, which they are not and never were, it is made here in the good old USA! It kicks like upjohn to me bro, same as mexi pharm. I even like it better than organon. Go to anabolex and look up mexi-pharm, nothing but good replys about it. Use it bro, trust me you will like it.

a good bro with good prices............ and made in a real labs not a kitchen like some underground labs......

Thanx for the reply brothers . Going to use it this week. Would like to mix up Win and Testosterone Suspension together. Let me know what you guys think.

Tren 80 EOD
Win 50 ED/ Suspension 100mg
Prop 100 EOD
Anavar 50 mg ED
Wrapping it with Clens and Thiomucase

Back