Grappling Injury

Eze

(this is not me)
8330_148894726753_522556753_3441112_6963976_n.jpg

why why would you put that on there. thats sick as hell. fuk why would you do that.
i feel i will loose may lunch.
i cant stop looking at it.

comes with the territory... i cant count the number of times if nearly ripped my toe off my foot.. lmfao

what a great pic... he's out for a coupla months for sure!!!

Ive had a line fracture on my toe , someone at the dojo stoped on it, boy its a bitch of pain,but I never seen anything like this pic,:Puke::nono:

I've had some minor BJJ injuries. Now that I see this my "injuries" don't even feel like injuries any more. More like "ouch that hurt" moments.

Man im glad we havent had that happen during any of our grappling at my school. We have had some broken arrms and finger, but nothing compound. Nothing like that DAMN!

Grappling can be a rough sport, but damn its just so fun!

I sure hope I never get injured, but the odds say I will at some point. Hopefully it is minor. I dont need my toe ripped off.

yet another reason i find no interest in rolling around a mat with other sweaty dudes.

yet another reason i find no interest in rolling around a mat with other sweaty dudes.

yea untill u get into a fight with a 5'1 guy versed in jiu-jitsu and he puts u in a pretzel and makes u cry for mommy...

thats why i roll around on mats with sweaty guys... so no punk ass 5 foot fucker and take me down and fuck with me..ill take a broken toe over that anyday

yea untill u get into a fight with a 5'1 guy versed in jiu-jitsu and he puts u in a pretzel and makes u cry for mommy...

thats why i roll around on mats with sweaty guys... so no punk ass 5 foot fucker and take me down and fuck with me..ill take a broken toe over that anyday

thats the difference between me and most. I don't get in fights. Haven't in over 20 years. To me its a childish instinct that is unecessary unless it involves harm to my wife or child.

IN that case, if not my size, i choose weapons other than my fists to get my point across. Not that I pull guns or anything, but i can usually talk my way out of nonsense, or i just avoid the situations altogether.

There's no such thing as a fair fight, so if it ever got to that point, win or lose, I'm causing damage enough to make that person realize it was a really bad idea.

On the other hand, i can totally see you in one of those neon singlets rollin ear to ear with a 5 foot sweaty guy. lol

thats the difference between me and most. I don't get in fights. Haven't in over 20 years. To me its a childish instinct that is unecessary unless it involves harm to my wife or child.

IN that case, if not my size, i choose weapons other than my fists to get my point across. Not that I pull guns or anything, but i can usually talk my way out of nonsense, or i just avoid the situations altogether.

There's no such thing as a fair fight, so if it ever got to that point, win or lose, I'm causing damage enough to make that person realize it was a really bad idea.

On the other hand, i can totally see you in one of those neon singlets rollin ear to ear with a 5 foot sweaty guy. lol

yea well im not worried about getting into a fight personally...

being at my size, i dont get challenged much in the first place.. not by an individual person at least..

and when i go out i go out with guys who are 6 feet tall and up.. most my friends are tall.. my older bro is 3 inches taller then me, my younger is 2 inches shorter then me... my boy is my height plus 30lbs... we're an intimidating group..

i dont believe in violence outside of the cage anyways.. in the cage they cant arrest me for smashing someones head in :chomp:

Back