Greg Kovac before ASC

8pack

The Giant is back but now heavier than ever.
175kg weight. this ist in your language ~385american pounds.

bye
8pack

He's working with Chad, so it will be interesting to see what kind of shape Greg can come into the show with.

Easto said:
He's working with Chad

Chad who?

lets see what he can present us on stage. do you remember the time as he injects synthol in his stomak? i hope today he´s more clever.

check out this pic! no comment

8pack

excuse my englisch

8pack said:
Chad who?

lets see what he can present us on stage. do you remember the time as he injects synthol in his stomak? i hope today he´s more clever.

check out this pic! no comment

8pack

excuse my englisch

Chad Nicholls - The best contest Body Building Guru in the business. Look what he's done for Ronnie.

I think chad is pretty good with the bigger guys like ronnie and gunter. Now with greg, i think it's gonna be impressive. can't wait to see...

And this pic :

bild13.jpg

Greg is the man...He works out at my gym in Mississauga (Ontario, Canada)...His size is humanly unimaginable...ppl think that i'm big..i'm the size of this guys leg LOL!!!

What a monster. Look at his shoulders and arms, absolutely huge. How tall is this mofo?

Does any one know what happend to greg. He was going to compete in the 2001 or 02 mr O at 350lbs ripped. Next thing I knew muscletech dropped him and he dissapeared. The guy is a freak in the gym.

Back