growth hormone

biggrnu

hello fellas..... so if i had 200 iu's of jintropin GH and ran it for 5 on 2 off at 3 iu/day.......that would give me 12 weeks.
or 4 iu/day would give me 10 weeks..

i have read 2 iu/day would yield great gains given it is ran long enough, but others say 4-6 iu/day for 4-6 months?????

will it burn fat short term, and gain more muscle if ran for 12 weeks or more??

anyway my question is...... what would be better out of the above...

3iu/day for 12 wks
4iu/day for 10 wks
2iu/day for 16 wks

really need your help guys, thanks

phats

I'd go for the 16 weeks, but try to get more the longer hgh is run the better it is.

JohnnyB

i have been taking 4 iu a day, and on it for about 2 in a half months, just realy starting to see the results, i think you need atleast 4 iu a day, for atleast 14 -18 weeks, in my own opinion

This is why I love Nutropin Depot:
One kit, one shot, one month, easy math!

Couple questions:
It is my understanding that growth hormone generally released in pulses...with the biggest boost coming at night time. Are there any implications caused by Nutropin Depot slowly releasing a steady stream rather than the natural pulses?

How much does Nutropin Depot generally cost?

taking smaller doses for longer periods of time will yeild much better results.

I would take 2ius ED for as long as you can afford to!

smitty4 said:
Couple questions:
It is my understanding that growth hormone generally released in pulses...with the biggest boost coming at night time. Are there any implications caused by Nutropin Depot slowly releasing a steady stream rather than the natural pulses?

How much does Nutropin Depot generally cost?

That theory is correct but its only applied in children. Unless your 10 yrs old, that is old school. Maintaining your IGF-1 levels is key. Short acting agents require 2 shots during the day. That is the only way you will be able to maintain your IGF-1 levels. This is were the depot is way ahead it its time. One shot and your done. Sweet. I love it!!!

I think its very fair to state that GH is released in pulses with the biggest boost at night. This is true for adults as well as children.
Or, as the Encyclopedia of Medicine 2002 version says:

"hGH is produced in the anterior portion of the pituitary gland by somatotrophs under the control of hormonal signals in the hypothalamus. Two hypothalamic hormones regulate hGH; they are growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) and growth hormone-inhibiting hormone (GHIH). When blood glucose levels fall, GHRH triggers the secretion of stored hGH. As blood glucose levels rise, GHRH release is turned off. Increases in blood protein levels trigger a similar response. As a result of this hypothalamic feedback loop, hGH levels fluctuate throughout the day. Normal plasma hGH levels 1 -3 ng/ML with peaks as high as 60 ng/ML. In addition, plasma glucose and amino acid availability for growth is also regulated by the hormones adrenaline, glucagon, and insulin.

Most hGH is released at night. Peak spikes of hGH release occur around 10 P.M., midnight, and 2 A.M. The logic behind this night-time release is that most of hGH's effects are mediated by other hormones, including the somatomedins, IGH-I and IGH-II. As a result, the effects of hGH are spread out more evenly during the day."
See attached chart for adult males.

I do agree on the importance of !GF-1 (somatomedin-c)......which is responsible for muscle growth. IGF-1 stays in plasma for up to 36 hours.........endo-hGH's half-life is 20 to 25 minutes.
Exo-hGH does stimulate IGF-1 levels, but a higher percentage is bound and not bio-available. Also impacted negatively by large doses of exo-GH are the hormones insulin and T3. So the serious bodybuilder practices a little polypharmacy by stacking steroids (for IGF), insulin and T3 with the GH........to overcome the body's natural defense mechanisms.

I'm a big fan of Depot. I believe that it's release pattern lessens the negative feedback of the endocrine system. Otherwise, sure, split up the dose throughout the day of regular GH.

"Taking smaller dose for longer periods of time will yield much better results" , Lawnsaver
Ditto ,I agree with Lawnsaver

LAWNSAVER - now i am not a GH expert but have run it @ 4iu with good results - you think the 2iu is going to be sufficient? are there any studies around that support it? not doubting just trying to sort out all the info - btw I felt I had better results with shooting AM and early afternoon.

I've never been too interested in gh but everything I have read that distinguishes between lbm and musculature has noted that gh (by itself at least, as gains while stacking are hard to quantify) is ineffective in increasing musculature. I would expect to see localized fat loss within 4-6 weeks after you start poking, though.

RB

A standard dose of HGH is 4iu's a day for someone with A pituitary tumor (that's me). I'm 52 . I'm tring to give you a basis. I talked with representatives from Genotropin and they said HGH works best when when it's taken before bed. They (Genotropin ) said HGH takes 6 months before you see the benifits. Some benifits I think show up sooner. I've been on Genotrpin (Upjohn) HGH for over 1½ years.

Main point there is the tumor. Yes, you would use it at bedtime in that circumstance.
HGH man........does the tumor cause total shut down or partial? Is there any concern that supplementing GH will cause an increase in tumor growth? Do you use gear as well? Sorry about all the questions. We are similar in age, and I am interested in all issues related to GH, cause I am on year-round as well......have been for a long time.

That is a total shut-down. Tumor is located between the pituitary and Hypothalamus. I've got an MRI last July or June and tumor has not grown or it is a dead tumor. Yes, I do gear and I'm on a cycle right now. Primo,Deca,Anadrol,and test . I get test from the Dr. too. Ironmaster your reputation preceeds you. How old are you ? Got on the HGH bandwagon in Dec 2001

Your reputation is good as well, young man. (I'm 54, so I can call you that) I have scripts for GH and test also, but they only cover a small portion of my needs.
I'm glad to hear that your tumor is inactive. I have a spot on one of my kidneys that I have MRI'ed every year. So far, so good. But then at my age, everyday I wake up looking down at the grass instead of up at it is a good day.
I experimented with GH back when it was still cadaver derived, but I was still competing then and looking for the edge. I've been steady with the GH since synthetic became widely available on the black market.
House1, yes.....I prefer Depot. Great results and sooooo simple. I will admit to supplementing some regular GH toward the end of the 30 days.

hey guys, i guess i want to know when hyperplasia starts.... when does GH create more muscle cells, and is it dose related? or just time on.
thnks

Sorry, biggrnu. You won't start seeing visable changes in body comp until the 7th or 8th week at any of the doses you asked about. Notice I didn't say hyperplasia. rhGH does not cause muscle growth on its own. In the presence of testosterone, IGF-1, and insulin, you will get bigger and leaner with GH.
GH use is really a long-term proposition. There won't be a huge difference made in a 12 or 16 week cycle at any of those doses. From my own experience, and talking with many other users, I always recommend an initial 12 week cycle at the highest dose you can afford, followed by long-term maintenance doses at 2 or 3iu ED (you can go 5/2 at this point).
After fiddling around some, I finally did a 12 week cycle starting at 6iu and pyramiding up to 12iu ED. The changes were obvious to all. Since then I have maintaned at 4iu or less daily, and take a month off from time to time.

hgh

how about if u ran 4iu per day 5 days on and 2 off for 12 weeks with insulin,t3 and 1000mg test sustanon /week how do u think the results would be?

Back