Growth Horomone

GOON said:
I READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT GROWTH HOROMONE AND THEY SAID WHEN YOU USE YOU WILL EXPERIANSE EXTREME FAT LOSS, IS IT A GOOD CYCLE FOR A OVERWEIGHT GUY SHEDIN POUNDS.

NO.. i do not think it is a good idea for an overweight guy just looking to lose weight.... you will not experience EXTREME fat loss.. You still have to diet and do cardio.. GH is not a miracle worker... everything else needs to be in place prior to using gh.. granted you metabolize carbs better, you still have to diet... there is no magic pill or serum!!!

DIET is the #1 idea, followed by clen/ECA and T3... in fact, have you had your thyroid checked yet?

Death on the field has a decent grasp on gh... and Lawnsaver is the article posting whore :) lol

Lawnsaver... the statement on the bact is UNTRUE. .. BACT water is used instead of sterile water as it actually prolongs the life of gh in sense.. bascially preventing bacteria from deveolping and the gh deteriorating...

I ONLY use bact water with my gh... just for the record...

Re: Re: Growth Horomone

supergirl said:
Lawnsaver is the article posting whore :) lol

Lawnsaver... the statement on the bact is UNTRUE. .. BACT water is used instead of sterile water as it actually prolongs the life of gh in sense.. bascially preventing bacteria from deveolping and the gh deteriorating...

I ONLY use bact water with my gh... just for the record...

I was under the same understanding, but just thought I would throw it out there. The writer was very emphatic and basically laughed at the people using it instead of the sterile water.

SuperGirl...here is another one for you. Before I found EF or any other board, I did a cycle of GH and test. I was told to freeze the GH once reconstituted and thaw right before I shot it. Now, I have heard many times not to freeze it.

Here is the weird thing. I got my best results from this cycle. I actually lost weight overall, but my LBM went up dramtically. Since I stopped freezing the GH, I would still get solid fat burning results, but nothing like the first time where I froze every vial.

I cant figue it out. Could it be ok to freeze it after all? What is the science that says dont freeze??

I'm a little confused, because this info came straight from a top pro, who I wont name right now.

super girl is right with the bact water. But please do post the article by him so i can tear it apart :) . Regarding your question about the freezing of it, first you must take it in the context in which you took it. If this was when you first started and you took it in conjuction with something else or had a higher bf percentage at the time, of course it would give you better results. Did u use the same gh all the time, there are many variables here i would need to know. Freezing GH is a bad idea for one simple reason, it kills it, or most of it.
Supergirl good post, are you the supergirl that used to post on elite and knows ironmaster, if so you are one very intelligent woman. And yea, i have a decent grasp of it, i just kinda post up real quick in laymans terms in between classes and dont put a whole lot of thought into it unless it is asked for.

I was actually leaner when I used it for the first time. I went from 221 to 212. I am now 250. I have only ever used serano 6mg kits.

The bottom line is in that cycle I ate like crazy, I used the same kit throughout, and frooze it everytime. I didnt do cardio or any dieting tactics. To me this means the GH was doing its job.

I would really like to see the scientific background on why not to freeze the gh. To me if you freeze something, you stop all in one state of ice. So when thawed, the GH would be the same as when it was fresh. Kind of like a cryogenic(sp) state.

I am not a scientist, but I do give advice from what works. I have to conclude that the GH worked even after being frozen.

I will look for the article on Bact Water

Here are the 2 articles, both by Dave Polumbo from MD

Question: I heard that GH is good for 6 days after recon....would the addition of bacteriostatic water extend the life?

Answer: All GH, onced mixed is good for at least 5-6 dyas no matter what water its in. After about the 6th or 7th day, the large GH molecule starts to get lysed(destroyed) by the water its been suspended in. The use of bacteriostatic water does nothing except prevent the growth of bacteria, and since its not the bacteria that breaks down the gh molecule it makes no difference which water you use.

In the second article he basically says the same thing...use the water that is included. If it was that big of a deal, they would be using bact water.

So he really doesnt go into scientific detail, but states that bacteria is not the bad guy, its just time!

death on the field said:
super girl is right with the bact water. But please do post the article by him so i can tear it apart :) . Regarding your question about the freezing of it, first you must take it in the context in which you took it. If this was when you first started and you took it in conjuction with something else or had a higher bf percentage at the time, of course it would give you better results. Did u use the same gh all the time, there are many variables here i would need to know. Freezing GH is a bad idea for one simple reason, it kills it, or most of it.
Supergirl good post, are you the supergirl that used to post on elite and knows ironmaster, if so you are one very intelligent woman. And yea, i have a decent grasp of it, i just kinda post up real quick in laymans terms in between classes and dont put a whole lot of thought into it unless it is asked for.

YUP.. that's me :) Ironmaster is my pseudo dad :)

ok Lawn... Dave and i have actually spoken about this in the past and you also need to realize that some things said do not get printed and vice versa... legality issues etc

Bact water is necessary for extending the life of the gh beyond 7 days. Serostim (which dave is talking about) does NOT use bact water because the MAIN intention of this particular product is for AIDS patients who use an entire vial in one day.. now.. SAIZEN, which is the other serono gh product used for growth deficiencies and Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) does come with BACT water... therefore with this product, lower dosage is recommended and able to do so with the bact water provided...
Bact will prevent bacteria from growing and it will HELP to maintain the life of the gh, however it will begin to denegrate after 7 days.. It will still be good on the say 11th day, but you may have lost some potency... BUY you will have NO bacteria..
Clear things up???

also back on the freezing gh... if you freeze it, you will KILL the gh.. it is living and the cold will kill it once reconstituted... Also high HEAT will kill your gh..
I gotta agree with DotF on this one... probably you were doing something differently... but not for nothing, but my first cycle of gh seemed more potent than my current cycle as well... so it could be a variety of explanations and coincendences :)

great post though!!!!

What do you think a first cycle of HGH should be 6-9 months? To get the most out of it.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
What do you think a first cycle of HGH should be 6-9 months? To get the most out of it.

JohnnyB

It depends on your goals!! I feel GH should be used regardless! I think you should treat it as a multi-vitamin! Just take it every day you can and cycle as you would! Unless you have the funds to use 6-8ius a day, you wont really see its muscle building effects and since it makes you insulin resistent, you wont grow without slin either!

I say use 2-4ius ED 5 on 2 off or ED for 6-9 months and then take a break, and go back on.

Thats my view on GH

LAWNSAVER said:
I say use 2-4ius ED 5 on 2 off or ED for 6-9 months and then take a break, and go back on.

Thats my view on GH
Just trying to regain some youth:D
What you put up is what I'm looking at.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:

JohnnyB

I would say at least 6 months. It takes about 3 months to really start noticing the effects.

LAWNSAVER said:
It depends on your goals!! I feel GH should be used regardless! I think you should treat it as a multi-vitamin! Just take it every day you can and cycle as you would! Unless you have the funds to use 6-8ius a day, you wont really see its muscle building effects and since it makes you insulin resistent, you wont grow without slin either!

Thats my view on GH

hey honey.. ya know i luv ya.. but i gotta call you out on this.. INSULIN IS NOT NECESSARY FOR GROWTH.. that is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever read... sorry sweetie.. but i don't want people mislead...
Insulin will help increase size, but GH ALONE actually causes muscle hypertrophy and it can be seen at 4is and less a day... Honestly, it is diet dependent.. plus since gh metabolizes carbs more efficiently, you can acually consume more carbs while on which in turn will release more insulin therefore helping to cause even more gains...
But it does NOT make you insulin resistent.. that is bullshit!!
remember honey... GH IS NATURALLY OCCURING IN THE BODY...

and yes.. the older you get the more results you will see on gh as gh production declines with age...

still luv me L?? :)

LAWNSAVER said:
GH comes in a powdered form. To activate it you must combine the sterile water with the powder.

NOT ALL HGH.... SOME HGH COMES ALRADY PRE-MIXED AND IS TOP OF THE LINE....

PROTROPIN & NUTROPIN AQ ARE PRIME EXAMPLES, AND NUTROPIN IS THE BEST HGH YOU CAN GET.... UNFORTUNATELY, NOT EVERYBODY HAS ACCESS TO IT AND IT MUST BE KEPT COLD AT ALL TIMES....

GY....

supergirl said:
hey honey.. ya know i luv ya.. but i gotta call you out on this.. INSULIN IS NOT NECESSARY FOR GROWTH.. that is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever read... sorry sweetie.. but i don't want people mislead...
Insulin will help increase size, but GH ALONE actually causes muscle hypertrophy and it can be seen at 4is and less a day... Honestly, it is diet dependent.. plus since gh metabolizes carbs more efficiently, you can acually consume more carbs while on which in turn will release more insulin therefore helping to cause even more gains...
But it does NOT make you insulin resistent.. that is bullshit!!
remember honey... GH IS NATURALLY OCCURING IN THE BODY...

and yes.. the older you get the more results you will see on gh as gh production declines with age...

still luv me L?? :)

YEAP, 100% ACCURATE.. YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT NEED INSULIN TO INCREASE MUSCLE GROWTH, AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT USING IT UNTIL YOU KNOW YOUR FACTS, NOT JUST WHAT YOU READS ON BOARDS BECAUSE UNFORTUATELY 75% OF WHAT YOU READ ON THE FORUMS IS INCORRECT (HALF THIS THREAD BEING PRIME EXAMPLE)....

TO INCREASE MUSCLE GROWTH WITHOUT THE USE OF INSULING, ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD CYCLE AND A HIGH PROTEIN DIET... THIS ALONG WITH PROPER TRAINING WILL INCREASE MUSCLE MASS....

DOES INSULIN HELP WITH INCREASING MUSCLE MASS???? OF COURSE IT DOES, IF YOYU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING... DOES IT ALSO INCREASE BODYFAT???? IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT SURE AS HELL DOES...

GY....

GEORGE YOUNG said:
NOT ALL HGH.... SOME HGH COMES ALRADY PRE-MIXED AND IS TOP OF THE LINE....

PROTROPIN & NUTROPIN AQ ARE PRIME EXAMPLES, AND NUTROPIN IS THE BEST HGH YOU CAN GET.... UNFORTUNATELY, NOT EVERYBODY HAS ACCESS TO IT AND IT MUST BE KEPT COLD AT ALL TIMES....

GY....

don't forget Norditropin.. that is premixed and phenominal.. My mom is on that and is seeing wonderful results!!

mr young, would you be so kind as to say what all the incorrect information is that way people coming on can be sure to avoid it. You sound like you know your shit with GH, and im just tryin to make sure all the people here get the facts

death on the field said:
mr young, would you be so kind as to say what all the incorrect information is that way people coming on can be sure to avoid it. You sound like you know your shit with GH, and im just tryin to make sure all the people here get the facts

ONCE I RE-READ THROUGH THIS WHOLE THREAD I WILL POST ALL THE FALSE INFORMATION... MY MAIN CONCERN WAS THE POST STATING THAT THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE PERMENENT MUSCLE GROWTH ON HGH IS TO USE INSULIN AT THE SAME TIME.. THIS IS PROBABLY THE FURTHEST FROM THE TRUETH... I'LL TOUCH ON THE REST IN A BIT......

GY....

Back