Growth Horomone

Doc Banner said:
I have to disagree about the slin SG, it's easy to use, you just have to eat clean and get enough carbs not to go hypo. It's not rocket science.

LMAO.. you guys just won't quit huh LOL

ok.. lawnsaver is talking about the AVERAGE joe.. and the average joe is not the brightest crayon in the box LOL

so for beginners, should they play with insulin.. hell no

but insulin can put you into a coma if you are not careful or use the appropriate dosage...

but you guys go with your bad selves lol

most average joes who can afford GH, did so by being smart in whatever they did to make that cash. So i would think they would be smart enough to research and use insulin. Its hard for someone either not book smart nor street smart to make some decent skrilla in this world. If i can use insulin, anyone can.

supergirl said:
LMAO.. you guys just won't quit huh LOL

ok.. lawnsaver is talking about the AVERAGE joe.. and the average joe is not the brightest crayon in the box LOL

so for beginners, should they play with insulin.. hell no

but insulin can put you into a coma if you are not careful or use the appropriate dosage...

but you guys go with your bad selves lol

SG...Slin is my cup of tea! Its not that bad...it is very easy to uderstand how to take it. It easy to listen to your body. Instead of scaring people away from slin...lets educate them! Just think of how many silly people scared on taking anavar or even test. Is it really that bad?? no, but without education it can do damage to you also!

Education is paramount!

iced said:
If i can use insulin, anyone can.

yea.. but you are a moron... :rolleyes:

anyway.. Lawn.. i agree.. i think people should be educated about the use of slin because it does have its place, but this was never in question... what was in question was if you can grow without the use of slin.. and that was answered.. yes

GY and SG....you are completely missing what I am saying!!

I guess I am liked on these board and have earned the rank of Moderator, because I keep things simple stupid for the average person that comes on these boards.

LOL.. PERSONALLY, I CAN CARE LESS HOW YOU BECAME A MOD, IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... I KNOW MODS THAT BECAME JUST THAT BECAUSE THEY WERE POST WHORES, BUT I WON'T MENTION NAMES... I'VE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU UNTIL THE TRANSFER OF THIS BOARD FROM THE OLD URL...

Above you explained that GH will NOT cause insulin resistence! Right? Then below you said if you dont eat enough carbs you can. This is what I'm talking about.

HMMMM.... DID I SAY HGH DOESN'T CALL INSULIN RESISTANCE???

95% of the people who use gear on these boards do not completely commit themselves to the dedication it takes with their diet to get to the next level.

AND THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ONLY READ WHAT'S FOR THE AVERAGE JOE, SO THEY DON'T GET THE INFO THEY NEED TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BECAUSE NOBODY WILL STEER THEM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION, IF WHAT I'M HEARING IS TRUE...

GY...I'm not argueing with you about any of your points, you are explaining 100%, but how many people do what it takes?? Not as many as we would hope for. SO....I felt compelled to explain what it takes and what to expect for the "average Joe" who take GH to expect.

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF ME POSTING ON THIS THREAD.... IT'S SIMPLE.. THE FIRST FEW POSTS YOU PUT UP DIDN'T GO INTO ANY SORT OF DETAIL, SO WHAT CLASSIFICATION DID YOU PUT IT IN.. NON....

WHEN I POST, I SINGLE OUT THOSE WHO ACTUALLY SPEND THERE MONEY AND DEDICT THEMSELVES TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO GET WHERE THEY WANT TO BE.... I AM HERE TO ASSUME THAT'S THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOARD CORRECT??? TO HELP THOSE GET TO WHERE THEY WANT TO BE AND GET THEMSELVES CLASSIFIED AS "ELITE" BODYBUILDER'S, NOT THE AVERAGE JOE... PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW THE REAL FACTS AND THE TRUTH BEHIND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN I TAKE THIS AND THAT.... AND I'M HERE TO MAKE SURE THE FACTS ARE STRAIGHT WHEN I CAN... NOBODY WANTS TO SPEND $350-$600 ON EACH KIT OF HGH TO GET AVERAGE RESULTS AND SIT ON THERE ASS, OR MAYBE THE BODYBUILDING COMMUNITY IS CHANGING...

I did just that. GY...not everyone here is 5-7% BF. 99% of us how so much BF to lose, hence the difference in results. No matter how much I ate when on GH, I never gain weight! I always had so much BF to lose, as do most of us here.

WELL, I WOULD HAVE TO SEE WHAT YOUR DIET LOOKED LIKE AND WAS YOUR GOAL TO PUT ON WEIGHT, OR TO LOSE BODYFAT??

Do you truely think my statements were meant for everyone including the elite bodybuilders we have here?? I am not here for them! I am here for the newbies to get a taste and a basic understanding on what is going to happen to them when taking certain substances.

I always say diet is the key....Well genetic plays a huge roll in it too!
I have shitty genetics...I gain fat to easy.

I'm rambling again!!

GY...SG, you guys know a hell of a lot more than me! I have to say my info which might be a little off to the most knowledgable person out there, works for the majority of the people we have here....1-5 cycles under their belt and 12%bf, which means 17% Bf, it works and makes sense to them.

VERY TRUE, BUT THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE THAT READ THIS THREAD THAT DO HAVE THE DEDICATION TO GET TO WHERE THEY WANT TO BE... WHERE MUST THEY GO TO GATHER INFO ON WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT????

So to summarize...does gh cause insulin resistence? Yes, if you dont eat enough carbs. Most people dont! Will Gh cause dramatic weight gain without slin?? Yes, but only with a very strong diet, which most here cant commit to. Will Slin make a big difference to the average guy taking Gh that wants to gain Size?? Absolutely! Can they do it without it?? Yes, but it will take complete and total diet dedication, good genetics, and a low BF content! Why?? Because GH's fat burning effects are greater than its muscle building properties. So if I am 15-17% BF and want to gain weight on GH, I probably wont gain, because of the amount of fat I had to lose.

ACTUALLY, MOST PEOPLE EAT TOO MUCH CARBS, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND... IT'S ALL DIET HERE... IF YOU HAVE THE DEDICATION TO EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT, I CERTAINLY DON'T SEE WHY YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THE DEDICATION TO LOSE BODYFAT AND GAIN LEAN BODY MASS AT THE SAME TIME... SEE, YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING.... IF A PERSON IS ON HGH AND LOSES BODYFAT, BUT GAINS QUALITY MUSCLE, THEY AREN'T GOING TO LOSE "WEIGHT".... THEY MAY JUST REMAIN THE SAME WEIGHT, BUT THERE BODYFAT HAS DECRERASED AND THERE LEAN BODY MASS HAS INCREASED, KEEPING THEM THE SAME WEIGHT... MOST WOULD LOOK AT THEMSELVES AND SAY "HEY, I DIDN'T LOSE ANY WEIGHT".. OF COURSE NOT..... JUST BODYFAT, BUT INCREASED MUSCEL MASS... NOT ALOT, BUT ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN THE CURRENT BODY WEIGHT THAT YOU'RE AT....

These are the points I was trying to hit on!

I dont have anything more to say, because I am not a GH guru! I just know how it is taken by most, and what it usually dose when taken.

SG...GY, you guys know your stuff, but think for a moment to who is listening. Also, think are these people really going to do exactly what is needed, or maybe they want to take an easier route.

AND WHAT WOULD BE THE EASY ROUTE???

I'll leave the competitive advice to you guys and I'll stick to helping the average Joe learn the basics.

SO TO SUM THIS UP, WE I GUESS WE NEED TO START CLASSIFYING THE GROU0PS OF PEOPLE THAT READ THE BOARD... THE AVERAGE JOE CAN STAY HERE, BUT THE ELITE BODYBUILDER MUST FIND THEMSELVES A NEW FORUM TO GO TO BECAUSE THIS IS EXCLUSEVELY FOR THE AVERAGE ONLY....

GY....

Doc Banner said:
I have to disagree about the slin SG, it's easy to use, you just have to eat clean and get enough carbs not to go hypo. It's not rocket science.

ACTUALLY SLIN CAN BE QUITE DANGEROUS.... IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING ANYWAY.. LIKE I POSTED EARLIER, I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF SLIN UNTIL YOU DO YOUR RESEARCH ON IT.. ONLY THEN CAN YOU EXPERIMENT WITH THE USE OF SLIN IN YOUR DIET, BEING AWARE OF HOW IT WORKS, WHAT KIND OF SIET TO CONSUME, AND WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO AVOID BECOMING HYPOGYCEMIC...

GY...

Thank You all for posting such good info on HGH. I will be using it soon and it helps to learn more and to be able to break it down and see why it works.

I classify myself to the group of people w/ high dedication for BB sport. I am not an average Joe and I do want all the facts that I can gather.
I am very serious about my training, my diet and the substances that I put into my body.
This was a great thread and it should be made a sticky.
Thanks to GY, SG and Lawnsaver for putting their time and effort and keeping the information flowing.

What I would like to see next is an example cycle while on GH. 6-8 months long cycles. What works best to keep the body growing? I am very interested in this so I will as you GY to post an example (1 of your own cycles) if you could. I do keep in mind that you are more experienced and the dosages that apply to you will have to manipulated by myself for lower.

Thanks

supergirl said:
we read that the first time you posted it silly LOL :)

The information was so thorough I thought I'd post it twice :p

Hello all. This is an interesting thread......lots of knowledgeable contributors. I'll make a couple comments to stir the kettle a little bit....hehe.

1. It is well understood in the research community that hyper dosing of exogenous GH (or excessive natural secretion) causes insulin resistence. There really is no argument on this. I can post several dozen studies that make this finding. This is not a problem with minimal doses (00.0017mg/kg body weight), but bodybuilder's and elite athletes typically exceed this dose.

2. ExoGH alone does not cause growth of skeletal muscle.

3. ExoGH is extremely effective at reducing visceral fat deposits......superior to steroids alone.

4. In order to get the maximum benefit from rhGH....... insulin, testosterone, and insulin growth factor inducers should be used as well.

5. Since the "Death on the Field" post contains large sections of cut and pastes from my posts on Elite, I agree wholeheartedly with those sections......duh.

I wouldn't make these assertations unless I had plenty of science to back me up, and the benefit of years of personal experience using rhGH that confirmed the research. Everyone reacts differently, however, and for those who get good results using GH in different ways......more power to ya.

Do I know what I'm talking about? Here is a recent picture, at age 54, you tell me.

Last edited:
ironmaster said:
Do I know what I'm talking about? Here is a recent picture, at age 54, you tell me.

Fucking incredible Bro. I had no idea you were an old man but you're in better shape than most of us young bucks. :)

Okay so know we know how it works, the good, the bad and the ugly....now let's talk prices. AN average cycle, you guys say is3- 6 months. Now to buy the stuff that's affordable (not the stuff you need to break into a pharmaceutical company for) and still get the results of which you speak, how much?? Give me a quote in canuck bucks or American....I'll determine if I should get a loan or stick to Test Enanthate. Peace!

supergirl said:
don't forget Norditropin.. that is premixed and phenominal..
My mom is on that and is seeing wonderful results!!
Jesus Christ, my mother would tell me to fuck off if I said "hey mom, lets try some GH on you" you have a cool mother supergirl!..lol

ironmaster said:
Hello all. This is an interesting thread......lots of knowledgeable contributors. I'll make a couple comments to stir the kettle a little bit....hehe.

1. It is well understood in the research community that hyper dosing of exogenous GH (or excessive natural secretion) causes insulin resistence. There really is no argument on this. I can post several dozen studies that make this finding. This is not a problem with minimal doses (00.0017mg/kg body weight), but bodybuilder's and elite athletes typically exceed this dose.

2. ExoGH alone does not cause growth of skeletal muscle.

3. ExoGH is extremely effective at reducing visceral fat deposits......superior to steroids alone.

4. In order to get the maximum benefit from rhGH....... insulin, testosterone, and insulin growth factor inducers should be used as well.

5. Since the "Death on the Field" post contains large sections of cut and pastes from my posts on Elite, I agree wholeheartedly with those sections......duh.

I wouldn't make these assertations unless I had plenty of science to back me up, and the benefit of years of personal experience using rhGH that confirmed the research. Everyone reacts differently, however, and for those who get good results using GH in different ways......more power to ya.

IronMaster...my GH master. I am so glad to see you. I wont say anything, but this...GY thanks for PMing IM. He just solidified the points I was making. ALthough I am not the most scientific person on this board, I do have a clue.

The points I made werent meant to be a black or white issue. I mean the use of slin isnt always needed....but it helps!

I think we all get the point of this thread. And I'll leave it just like this!

Juice authority....you called me an old man, you prick....j/k, you are my brother. Thanks for inviting me over; this is a great board.
Great to see you lawnsaver. I wondered where you disappeared to.
I am old. The undertaker keeps following me around trying to get measurements. I keep telling him that I won't need embalmed with 25 years of BA and oil in me.
Personally, I think old muscle looks freakier.......see how fucked up my forearms look. Takes years to get this kind of vascularity:

Last edited:
Back