guess I'm gonna be "that guy"

Anamorph

I really didn't want to be "that guy" hahaha but i'm gonna be.
this started earlier today when i made a post for a female friend who had a question about primo,
well one thing lead to another and 1000 post reads later here i am wondering why I've been using anything besides pinn labs lol it seems as if they are major league players and the rest of the shit is t-ball lol
I've used axio years ago and some gp, currently sitting on a home brew, but if pinn is that great really can someone PM a brotha some contact info I'm having no luck finding it!
thanks for letting me be that guy, hope someone can help haha

Think his info is a bit dated. Maybe just a lazy reach to get info without the homework.

Pinn as in Pinnacle? They've been gone for a while now. There are certainly good labs around.....

I wish you guys had more reviews from members here for your Primo. I am 2 months away from buying a huge quantity and really hope you guys guys deliver

I wish you guys had more reviews from members here for your Primo. I am 2 months away from buying a huge quantity and really hope you guys guys deliver

As do I brother. We'll have to make it a priority to get some reviews out on our primo. It's such an expensive product, it doesn't fly off the shelves like most.

Back