gunter defeated ronnie

musclechet

can anyone please tell me where can i buy the video (dvd) of the competition of gnc show of strength in which gunter defeated ronnie. i think it was gnc show of strength 2002

no repost because i don't think there is one. ronnie is way stronger than gunter....and i assume your talking about coleman

Lol its a bodybuilding competition tool. Not a lifting contest. lolololol

wow, tool is a big word for someone that doesn't know a body building contest from a strength contets. first of all your an idiot if you think gunter beat ronnie at the olympia or arnold. secondly, your a tool for thinking show of strength isn't a lifting contest. that's why it's called SHOW OF STRENGTH. get it ?????? google it, you tube or take my word for it. and you ask what SOS did gunter beat ronnie i think it was 2002. so before you insult someone you should get your facts straight so you don't make yourself look like an idiot.

wow, tool is a big word for someone that doesn't know a body building contest from a strength contets. first of all your an idiot if you think gunter beat ronnie at the olympia or arnold. secondly, your a tool for thinking show of strength isn't a lifting contest. that's why it's called SHOW OF STRENGTH. get it ?????? google it, you tube or take my word for it. and you ask what SOS did gunter beat ronnie i think it was 2002. so before you insult someone you should get your facts straight so you don't make yourself look like an idiot.

Lol once again I will say this, it was a bodybuilding comp. your a moron.

Show of Strength Pro Championship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

o and ( Link removed )

So really how big of an idiot do you look like now. umad?

Last edited by a moderator:
i know exactly what it is. they have that contest in the city i live in and have been to it. i just didn't remember ronnie doing it. i assumed your were talking about the lifting contest at the o or arnold. and we all know how strong ronnie is. but now i am a little confused because i just read an article that said ronnie lost to gunter in the 03 here is a clip from it:{Gunter Schlierkamp wins the first-ever GNC Show of strength, beating reigning Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman. You were expecting something else.} i will paste the url below. i also read what you posted and there was no sign of ronnies name. now you have me curious. so, i am not mad. i don't let peeps like you bother me. as for being wrong i am wrong all the time just ask my wife....

(link removed)

it was the nov 9th 2002 sos. i got 03 because it was posted in the 03 flex mag which prob came out in dec. here is some more on it. and notice they do have an expo at the sos where peeps are powerlifting and other lifting contest. jonnie jackson and a few others have often competed in these. so can i at least be half way right.......

( link removed )

Remember the show well.

Gunter and Kevin pissed Ronnie off. The next Olympia he destroyed them all. Big Nasty.

Back