gunter should not have won the gnc pro

Lilarnold said:
Ronnie's reign is over, they have to draw the line somewhere, his midsection is not an olympia midsection.
i tottally agree. I liked the younger ronnie before the gh/slin long term side effects started to kicked in.

lilarnold Coleman has the best back at the moment.Comparing his back to yates is a joke ,rear double bi or lat spread Yates has him beat in width, and dense muscularity .:)

If you read the comments previous to mine you will see that I was saying the same thing, implying Yates back was better than coleman's current back.:)

happens... by the way what does the 70 stand for, I know the 30 is for waist size, but is the 70 your shoulder size???!!!! or ideal size?

70 w30 is the car in my avatar.70 being the model year.442 w30 cutlass .I wish my shoulder to waist dimensions where as such ..lol
In reality it,s more like 56-34...later

In the first pic, Gunther looks way bigger than Ronnie. I think that Ronnie's stomach is what's ruining his physique right now.....way too thick and distended. Gunther has made some amazing improvements,don't know if it's good enough to win the Olympia but he certainly deserved to be in the top five this year.

Ronnies bloated stomach can be seen from behind when he does a rear double bi shot.He cannot hold in his gut it ruins his taper..

Ronnie has an amazing back though, I think that helps make his waist look smaller than it is. I wonder how big his waist is? His back is just freakin huge!!!

Gunter does not have colemans taper ,but at least he can hold his abs in on all poses.Even relaxed.MO

Lilarnold said:
The Bouncer stated Ronnie's back is the best one ever then I questioned him with respect to Yates peak back.
NO ONE has a better back than king yates had . ronnies is damn close but yates back still rules !
in my opinion yates was way better in 95 than ronnie ever was , and even his more streamlined smaller look in 93 was the shit , but yeah 95 yates before the injuries , oh man .

I think the growth hormone made Gunter's head grow. (i mean physically)....Oh.....and Ronnie's got a hole in between abs 4-6. Looks a little strange.

Yates hands down the best back-so far-in bbing history.
I thought Coleman looked as good if not better than gunter...I have to agree it is a set up to hype the Olympia...I think Ronnie is going to suprise a lot of people this year.....his fire is burning!

Back