Coleman will take the O this year!!!!

well it looks laike Ronnie pulled id off and in maybe the best condition ever he's afreakz freak! noone was close and now all the nay say-erz can bow down to the king 287lbs damn that was un real and with a almost flat medsection, jay who? gunter where? not even third!

PS. as if getting beat by ronnie again but this time with out a doubt and no one question this last MrO win, it seems Jay (don't get me wrong I like Jay he's a great competitor and a gentelmen, I mean their arn't too many guyz out that can touch the man's thighs and med-section)went for the win at the Gnc show and Gunter was not able to repeat his surprise of 2002, bur 'THE BLADE' Dexter Jackson took home the whole 'enchilada' (100,000.00, of them) .

i hope for the bodybuilding world that coleman goes down, i mean i think ronnie is great but he just does not have it anymore personaly i think he looked best when he won his first olympia in 98

I dont like ronnies mid section. All the GH makes him look fat and kills the -taper. Imagine someone with his size but a small waist.

Ronnie will win.. Weather or not he really should win is the debate.

thor34 said:
i think ronnie is great but he just does not have it anymore personaly i think he looked best when he won his first olympia in 98

ditto

wtf is with their mid sections??? In the first picture comparing ronnie and gunter, they both only have 4 abs. Arnolds were like that too. How come they are like that?

If Ronnie's disc surgery really repaired his side nerve problem, then he comes in, in the best condition of his life, it is his! Some if's but he is a champ, so I certainly won't count him out.

wtf is with their mid sections??? In the first picture comparing ronnie and gunter, they both only have 4 abs. Arnolds were like that too. How come they are like that?

genetics? some scrawny peeps have a natural 8 pack... some huge peeps have 4... i myself am stuck with 4, even at 6% bf and tons of crunches... genetics?

Back