Guys im dying from this PIP srsly

sadpanda

My delts are completely destroyed

swollen, they hurt, horrrrrrrible PIP

i used to do my Quad, horrible PIP from test P, so now i just do my Test C in my quad, and Test P in my delts

but honestly. its horrible.

what do i do?

I heat up the test, i heat up the needle, i inject slowly, i massage it around after, i apply heat.

But yet, the most painful PIP ever.

Like i was hooking up with a girl in my car, she was grabbing my shoulders, i literally had to move her hands somewhere else cause it hurt so much lol :(

help me! please :(

Discover your balls and know that this too shall pass :p (Rawwwrrr!). FYI, don't massage after pinning bro - that only makes it worse. Ibuprofen and a hot shower seem to help when pinning virgin muscle the first few times. Not sure why you're mixing prop and cyp at the same time though...

How much are you dosing the Prop? Are you heating up to where it may possibly burn you inside the muscle as you inject? Maybe you can split the Prop dose and pin in two spots instead of one.

embrasse the PIP bro!! Learn to love it! Pain is weaness leaving the body. No pain no gain. sry... delirious and ready to get off work.... no really, just do stuff to take your mind off of it...motrin will probably work the best. strike that- find some diluadid, thats what everyone checking into the ER tonight wants anyway...

Discover your balls and know that this too shall pass :p (Rawwwrrr!). FYI, don't massage after pinning bro - that only makes it worse. Ibuprofen and a hot shower seem to help when pinning virgin muscle the first few times. Not sure why you're mixing prop and cyp at the same time though...

Probably doing a Prop kickstart to a longer ester (Cypionate).

lool
kick starting the C with prop lol

doing 100mg EOD of Test P

and 600mg of C per week split 300/300

lool
kick starting the C with prop lol

doing 100mg EOD of Test P

and 600mg of C per week split 300/300
Try going 50/50 with the Prop one in each area. It might help the PIP. Don't know what else to say other than to just deal with it to be honest. Try taking some pain relievers and a hot pad or a shower and see if it helps any as well.

Dang bro, what brand are u using? I'm using AML's prop and I don't have this problem at all. A lil bit of pip when I pin quads, but glutes no pip. 100mg eod mixed with 75mg tren ace.

never had pip from pharma grade prop. pinned in delts, glutes and quads 1.5cc's. maybe you should stop buying cheap ugl gear. like stated above id probly switch brands and if its the same then prop aint for you. by the way if it was causeing me pain while trying to have sex I would just stop...

embrasse the PIP bro!! Learn to love it! Pain is weaness leaving the body. No pain no gain. sry... delirious and ready to get off work.... no really, just do stuff to take your mind off of it...motrin will probably work the best. strike that- find some diluadid, thats what everyone checking into the ER tonight wants anyway...

Dilaudid is some hardcore shit!! A friend of mine addicted to painkillers used to go crazy whenever he got his hands on some. Sad part is it was his father selling them to him. Tell me why a man needs a script for 180 40mg opana ER AND 300 8mg dilaudid a month?

I died for 10 weeks. Never got better. Just get used to becoming one with the pain. If it doesn't make u physically stronger it will make u mentally stronger! ;-)

First time using prop? First time users pip are typically due to the body not being able to absorb prop ester quick enough so crystals form causing the pip.

The pip would go away around the time your kick start is complete...thats the time it took my body (3-4weeks) during my prop cycle for pip to go away. .

Embracing the pip has been my favorite part of pinning. I pin my glutes, and know what I do the next day when it feels like someone kicked me in the ass with a steel toe boot? Squats. If I'm gonna be in pain, then let's really bring it on!

Dilaudid is some hardcore shit!! A friend of mine addicted to painkillers used to go crazy whenever he got his hands on some. Sad part is it was his father selling them to him. Tell me why a man needs a script for 180 40mg opana ER AND 300 8mg dilaudid a month?

Because that person is a crackhead

stick with Test E or C for the duration otherwise MAN UP. I remember it was brutal but fuck it I liked the gains.

Back