Guys im dying from this PIP srsly

Some reasons for unbearable pip
1 Cheap Gears
2 Your Not Man Enough For Gear
3 Using Micheal J Fox injection techniques
Are just a few thoughts haha pain is just weakness leaving the body
But if you can just push through the prop its worth it IMO
I like the feeling if a little pip every now and then I do t know why but it makes me push harder at the gym

Last edited:
Guilty! sometimes I lack a filter for those kind of jokes no disrespect intended

Oh, it didn't offend me at all - but I'm pretty thick skinned. I had to laugh though since the mental image was just too much haha.

Holy fuck bro this is like the third thread of u bitching, maybe steroids aren't for you, my baby bro gets shots and doesn't complain, change brands best the shit up and move on

loool

bro...if only you felt my pain you would understand... i had to take t3s to help with the pain srs. call me a pussy, but thats just how it is

but don't worry this will be my last :angel2:

i'm just looking for tips on how to reduce the PIP, i think im gonna take halfwits advice

cheers guys

Pin 3ccs of some serious acetate and you will think again. Better yet, pin some TNE and you will never complain about prop pip...

Pin 3ccs of some serious acetate and you will think again. Better yet, pin some TNE and you will never complain about prop pip...

I haven't pinned TNE yet, but I have done up to 2.5mL of tren ace and aside from a little discomfort in my delts for 5 minutes (normal when I go over 2mL in delts) I have 0 pip. Prop for some reason still feels like a damn baseball bat smacking into me at 98mph. Granted, my muscles are pretty broken in now, but it's weird how one short ester doesn't hurt while the other makes me feel like a little bitch. :p

ive heard that too... i might try it next cycle. i didnt read all posts just kinda leaping in here is it home brew?

medistar and my guy did it with aml, he said it was a little pinch but he didn't swell up like when he hit his hams or shoulder

Try splitting the test prop in 2 injection sites. If I'm doing 1 ml prop I'd shoot 0.5 in each delt if its delts day same goes for quads...
If I m injecting my butt .. That's a different story.. Never had any serious pip at my glutes..

If your muscle tissue is swollen, why are you using massage and apply heat?
You should use ice pack instead. Coldness will lessen the inflammation of your muscle tissue.

In all honesty, and people have already said this, a lot of UGL products are produced under less than ideal conditions and that can sometimes lead to bacteria in the gear and/or the amount of BA used to create the compound(s) are often too highly concentrated for pain-free use.

and don't place any heavy dumb bells on injection site.
I made the mistake of doing that a day after I injected and..... yea it SUCKS!

Ahhhh. I might have busted your chops a lil, but that's only because I'm too pussy to use prop myself haha. :wiggle:

Up until last week, I never did prop at all. So I got some AML trenbo which is a tren/prop blend. Shot 2-1/2 ccs in my ass. And the next day nearly died! For the 1st time, I got test flu like symptoms. My ass still hurts today.

Up until last week, I never did prop at all. So I got some AML trenbo which is a tren/prop blend. Shot 2-1/2 ccs in my ass. And the next day nearly died! For the 1st time, I got test flu like symptoms. My ass still hurts today.

that's what she said

Back