guys im going to administrate a pin

don't release the pressure.... that will likely cause some pain. imagine you fold a piece of paper in half, then you jab a pencil through it. now try to unfold the paper. watch what happens to the paper. that's your muscle. don't release the pressure. release as soon as you've pull the pencil back out from your piece of paper.

aspirating requires nothing more than very slight pulling pressure on the plunger. you can just get a finger under there and kinda flick. you do not need to see bubbles (though they will not hurt you) and you do not need to tug way hard. trust me, if you're in a vein, you will probably know before aspirating by seeing a little trail of red where the needle screws into the syringe. a slight tug will bring in plenty of blood... if you don't see it, you're blind.

also remember to aspirate when you have the needle fully inserted. some people get it pretty much all the way in, aspirate, then when they apply pushing pressure to the plunger it also pushes the whole syringe into the leg/arm/booty/breat/whathaveyou which also then forces the needle deeper than it was when you aspirated.

you could, theoretically, aspirate fine and then go 1mm farther than you were when you aspirate and plant yourself right smack dab in the middle of a vein.

i contemplated trying to make you paranoid by making the odds of that happening seem super duper high but i decided against it. thank me later. lol j/p.

chill out, relax, stick some metal into your guinea pig, watch it squirm a bit, then get its fat ass back into that hamster wheel to start doing work son!

also remember to aspirate when you have the needle fully inserted. some people get it pretty much all the way in, aspirate, then when they apply pushing pressure to the plunger it also pushes the whole syringe into the leg/arm/booty/breat/whathaveyou which also then forces the needle deeper than it was when you aspirated.

you could, theoretically, aspirate fine and then go 1mm farther than you were when you aspirate and plant yourself right smack dab in the middle of a vein.
Yeah I basically stretched it inserted to about 1-2 mm from the plastic part of the pin (so pathogens wont get into the wound) I pulled back on the plunger a little, Not soft but not like extremely hard but firmly. I didnt see bubbles or air or any blood go uo in the barrel so I just proceeded to squeeze in the juice. Is that the correct way of doing this ?

Oh and thanks for not making me shit my pants. The first post you made just about gave me a heart attack. All is Well.

lol sorry, i couldn't resist that first post. yes, the way you described it is fine. like i said, blood will start to want to come up into your syringe whether you try to aspirate or not. the slightest tug should send enough rushing in and mixing with the oil you have in there to let you know real quick. in reality, by the time you've the swirl, the needle will probably be flying through the air away from your guinea pig's quad or wherever.

lol the first time something goes weird is always the funnest.

btw, look into "ventro gluteal" as an injection spot. it is the bomb. it blows all other injection sites out of the water.

uhm since there is no redness and only swelling from v card muscle pip does this fever mean its a test flu or somthing serious?

Back