guys please help me i have a big D-bol issue

rocko419

Hello ???
OK guys I mentioned it before That I think this D-bol is making me very very irritable . And I think some guys said not possible so is it ? The only other things I am on are deca and Test Susp. It’s been about 10 days now at 40mg D-bol and I am just fucking snapping at everyone and everything. Even my god dam dog ROCKO who i love i was snapping at him for barking. guys this has gotten progressavly worse the last 3 or 4 days to.So what’s up with me? I never took Dbol before but I have taken deca and test so that’s why I say it’s the d-bol. I think I’m gonna stop taking it. And for the record today I only took 30mg and still today I was just off the chain with anger. Last night I get into a fender bender my friend and his wife are down from NY and are in the car with me and my friend who is an experienced gear head and he new right away that I was on something. Him and his wife today were telling me that last night I was off the hook the way I jumped out of the car and was in the kids face that I bumped my fault and I’m still totally in the kids face or what ever the fuck was going through my mind. And guys the thing is I am never never like that I would rather fuck then fight but I’m telling ya I think this stuff just isent for me. What do you guys think. And please no fucking comments on my gramer..this is a serious thing for me right now. I could of got my ass shot off last night over something I was at fault for. Thanks Mike

Last edited:
When I was on Dbol, i always thought sus was the one to avoid if you didnt want to kick the shit out of your girlfriend. Now, after trying sus, its Dbol that makes you wanna fight the world. I always thought I was OK, but looking back I was a complete dik with my bird and i lost it with a few people over nothing. Saying that, I aint been on sus long but prefer the effects of Dbol. Evry one is gonna be different so if it dont agree with you then stop it. No gears worth getting locked up for.

Last edited:
that is weird man, D-Bol only makes me really happy

I would think about dropping it if you really can't handle yourself

and why Deca and Test Suspension??

personally I would just discontinue...do some post cycle therapy (pct) and rethink this whooooole thing

not worth getting shot over

Ive seen the odd person react that way to gear, but its been really rare...anything that makes you react that way I would definitely get off
tren makes me irritable, so its not fair of me to run it, not with a wife and kids

MilkDaScow said:
that is weird man, D-Bol only makes me really happy

I would think about dropping it if you really can't handle yourself

and why Deca and Test Suspension??

Ammm I don't know. The norm for me would be deca and Sustanon (sust) but i got this test susp so figured i would start off with it then swich over to sust. You think it's messed up ?? Please do tell milk I look for your responces to my posts. Whatt you think?

hmlacrosse said:
personally I would just discontinue...do some post cycle therapy (pct) and rethink this whooooole thing

not worth getting shot over

You think this hole cycle is fucked ?

needsize said:
Ive seen the odd person react that way to gear, but its been really rare...anything that makes you react that way I would definitely get off
tren makes me irritable, so its not fair of me to run it, not with a wife and kids

And I allways thought i handeled my gear well. Like I said this behavior not me it really isen't . All right thats 3 guys who i respect telling me the same thing done i'm off that d-bol as of right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another vote for dropping it. It's not worth it Mike. ..and if it's more the Test susp/deca doing it, you'll figure that out after stopping the dbol. The only issues I've had like that were from running higher doses of Halo.. but it didn't exactly turn me into a maniac, just made me more emotional and inpatient.

man, you guys get all worked up on this stuff. I wonder if there is a type opf person that reacts a certain way and if you can assertain this before you get on. I'd get off the gear, especially if you notice how rediculous you are getting. As for the dbol, i don't want it, it give me terrible back pains.

D bols are a waste of time.they are for newbs who way 160 and have never seen them selves look big in the mirror.get off them

As said in previous anger threads i dont get more aggresive i just feel so confident withen mysef i dont even try and fight as i tell myself how easy i can win almost feel sorry for the other guy ! Strange thing i train alot of muay thai and when im on gear i hate gettin hit makes me wana cry!lol! were as when im off doesnt bother me!
One thing i have noticed which could get me in bother is when im on a cycle i have a sharp tongue comments fly out my mouth were as i would usually only think of saying it and not acctually let it out!
scrap the d-bol dude until you feel confident that any issues it gives you ,you can control and all that anger and stress wont help the old bp

Last edited:
probably irrelevant, but who are the d-bol made by? i was thing of addind d-bol to the end of my current cycle of sust/deca to throw on a few extra lbs. b4 summer, but i'm rethinking this after reading your post. i work with some people that piss me off for no reason other than the fact they are stupid MFer's. a liitle xtra strength and bodyweight is no reason to lose a job AND go to jail or get slapped with a 'suit!

some people just don't react well to certain drugs... for example one of my buddies was on Anadrol 50 as a front load of a Test cycle and the kid went nuts, legitimately off the fucking wall

he does well with other drugs, just Anadrol 50 doesn't work for him

rocko419 said:
You think this hole cycle is fucked ?
The rest of your cycle's fine Bro.... i personally prefer Suspension over any other test, nothing hits me nearly as hard as Suspension does.

I think it'd be wise to drop the D-Bol. However, your added aggression and lack of patience could be from the Suspension..... which is more common than the side effects you're getting from D-Bol.

You need to stick with orals that you've had noticeable results from, which in your case would be Anavar. I remember the time i convinced you to run Var and you said how much you loved it-numerous times.

Let the body clear the D-Bol before starting a different oral, this way you'll be able to identify if that's what it was from. Once you feel as if though you're back to normal, add 60mgs of Var ED.

And for those who have yet to try Var because it's a female steroid and blah blah blah, you're simply missing out on an amazing drug. If lean muscle mass, strength gains, vascularity, and overall muscle fullness is what you're seeking; i highly recommend Var at a decent dose.

Good Luck Mike!

Yup, dbol does the same to me. Besides getting those nagging, mild headaches that never go away, the raised BP, I also get irratible when using dbol. I came to the conclusion that dbol is crap that i just dont need. My guess is that you need to reach the same conclusion.

TERESKAN said:
if the gear makes you act like a twat then stop taking it!
its that simple.

And that's that! Nice bro...

Wow I would love to personally say thanks to everyone that responded everyone of you said something worth while for me to hear so really thanks guys. Now I never even considered the Test Susp as the culprit I THOUGHT Test was Test. I guess not?
Dam I don’t know shit do I. Now this is my first time using the Susp as well but like I said I thought for shore it was or is the Dbol and I’ll tell ya today I haven’t taken it but I did take my test susp and I feel fine. So I have to believe it was the dbol. God I’m such a moron sometimes I only took the dbol cuzz I thought I was missing something good I feel like everyone starts there cycle with it. And everyone loved it.. I guess not. Parker no doubt I’ll let it clear out for a week or so and get on the var which you said it thanks to you I discovered something that really works well for me and I do love it no doubt.
So again guys thanks for everyone responding and giving me your support on this which as far as I’m concerned was an issue for me. So now I know
No Dbol I’m not grown up enough to Handel it.Lol
Thanks Guys..

Back