GW-501516 Super Info Thread

I have ran s4 twice starting at 50, up to 75. The visual side is not as svere as people say.mjust annoying adjusting light from indoor to outdoor or vice versa.

Me. Using it to help me with prep cycle. I cave protein really bad, all the time and have great energy and endurance.

Great thread and lots of wonderful information. I had a couple questions if someone could help.

- Recommended dosage for a 40 y.o 165lb rat looking to for just endurance building?
- Does this just last the day it is ingested?
- Does it need to be taken everyday or just the day needed for results?
- Is there anything it should not be taken with? Test, etc?
- Side effects?

Thanks in advance!

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/644452-please-suggest-cycle-cutting-down-its-my-second-cycle.html
Please help

Via Wiki: "In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]"

:/

Via Wiki: "In 2013 New Scientist reported that "tests on rats showed that at all doses, the drug rapidly causes cancers in a multitude of organs, including the liver, bladder, stomach, skin, thyroid, tongue, testes, ovaries and womb."[4] In 2013 WADA took the rare step of warning potential users of the compound of the possible health risks. They stated "clinical approval has not, and will not be given for this substance".[2][24]"

:/

That makes me shit my pants............

I have ran GW from Sarms Search was stoked on what results I had.

I ran it at 20mgs a day. Lost fat and my endurance doubled.

I have ran GW from Sarms Search was stoked on what results I had.

I ran it at 20mgs a day. Lost fat and my endurance doubled.

Ditto!

People also don't realize it not only promotes cardio endurance but muscular endurance when lifting as well. Bad ass compound!

GW is a great compound for people looking for endurance or fat reduction. To answer SicVic's question, GW doesn't shut down HTPA because it is not *technically* a sarm in the first place. GW is a PPAR receptor agonist and the basic point is that it acts *like* a sarm in its salubrious effects on the body, but without the androgenic sides. This means there should be zero suppression and why GW makes for a terrific compound to use standalone or to throw into a PCT.

Based on my considerable experience with GW, you can expect rapid gains in endurance (like 24 hours-rapid), serious fat loss starting after about the first week, and at least muscle maintenance (because it doesn't promote catabolism). The endurance you'll feel is literally insane. When I was on it I'd like blow out three hours at the gym and barely even feel winded. After like five front squats @ 405, I moved onto bench without even a water break. The stuff will fucking knock you into another time zone.

[The cancer thing is the only drawback, and yeah if it's true it's a MAJOR drawback. I will keep updated on the research, but from what I've read, the doses given to rats were like 100X what a human needs for gains. If you consume ANYTHING @ 100x normal dosage it'll mess you up.]

Last edited:
GW is a great compound for people looking for endurance or fat reduction. To answer SicVic's question, GW doesn't shut down HTPA because it is not *technically* a sarm in the first place. GW is a PPAR receptor agonist and the basic point is that it acts *like* a sarm in its salubrious effects on the body, but without the androgenic sides. This means there should be zero suppression, and it's why GW makes for a terrific compound to use standalone or to throw into a PCT.

Based on my considerable experience with GW, you can expect rapid gains in endurance (like 24 hours-rapid), serious fat loss starting after about the first week, and at least muscle maintenance in the long-term (because it doesn't promote catabolism). The endurance you'll feel is literally insane. When I was on it I'd like blow out three hours at the gym and barely even feel winded. After like five front squats @ 405, I moved onto bench without even a water break. The stuff will fucking knock you into another time zone.

[The cancer thing is the only drawback, and yeah if it's true it's a MAJOR drawback. I will keep updated on the research, but from what I've read, the doses given to rats were like 100X what a human needs for gains. If you consume ANYTHING @ 100x normal dosage it'll mess you up.]

I've been running 10mg a day,, I'm gonna bump it up to 20 mg a day now.. Will see if it adds to my muscular endurance in adding more reps more volume to my work outs

Keep us updated please! I'm very interested what 20mg is like. :)

Back