GW-501516 Super Info Thread

U.S. Marines given this from the start of their military career, in the field of battle pulling off a 20km hike can be the difference between death by enemy armor, or reaching a safe haven.

I'm sure the military is already looking into this type of thing, and I'm sure they already put "things" in the food at BT, probably have been for a long time.

As far as death by enemy armor, seeing as we only engage "enemies" that have little to no defense forces, and now are engaging "targets" with robots, almost Terminator style, I think mechanized warfare (at least what has been SOP for the last few decades) for the most part is going the way of the dinosaur.

And did you ever notice how the US only attacks countries with no Nuclear capabilities? While TRULY evil empires like Communist China go untouched? There is a reason for that.

And did you ever notice how the US only attacks countries with no Nuclear capabilities? While TRULY evil empires like Communist China go untouched? There is a reason for that.

I'm not so sure about that GS, didn't we just blast a Pakistani outpost and kill dozens of their soldiers a few days ago inside of their own territory?

I'm just making a silly point because you can't compare Pakistan with the power of China.

China is no joke and their spot as the worlds only economic and military super power for the next 100 years is almost assured. That is unless it is brought down from the inside by it's own people.

The first men to leave this solar system will be Chinese.

Op sorry to go so far off topic on you with the reply...let me try to address the thread..

GW-501516 causing a 79% increase in HDL makes it a super pep all on it's own if it only delivers that.

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about that GS, didn't we just blast a Pakistani outpost and kill dozens of their soldiers a few days ago inside of their own territory?

I'm just making a silly point because you can't compare Pakistan with the power of China.

China is no joke and their spot as the worlds only economic and military super power for the next 100 years is almost assured. That is unless it is brought down from the inside by it's own people.

The first men to leave this solar system will be Chinese.

Op sorry to go so far off topic on you with the reply...let me try to address the thread..

GW-501516 causing a 79% increase in HDL makes it a super pep all on it's own if it only delivers that.

no worries great discussion here.also I agree this stuff looks amazing

V Cool Thread, thanks! Some advice pls...

Hello. I am a new member, and am quite interested in something to "kick start" my fitness regime. Problem is, I have spent a lifetime playing sports and now, after 6 knee surgery's, I am unable to do a great deal of excercise without making me a cripple for the next couple of days. This is also due to the fact that I am overweight (due to lack of excercise), so I figure if I can do some excercise, with some enhanced methods to help drop some pounds, then I can increase my excercise as the dropped weight will have a positive effect on my knee's. I have been reading these blogs for some time now and find there are some very knowledgable people on here (as well as some thinly veiled sales reps!) I have absolutely no experience with any enhancements, so am open to suggestions about how to accomplish my goals. Details about myself below, and thanks to those who offer suggestions.

Age 51
Male
225 lbs
6'2"

Hello. I am a new member, and am quite interested in something to "kick start" my fitness regime. Problem is, I have spent a lifetime playing sports and now, after 6 knee surgery's, I am unable to do a great deal of excercise without making me a cripple for the next couple of days. This is also due to the fact that I am overweight (due to lack of excercise), so I figure if I can do some excercise, with some enhanced methods to help drop some pounds, then I can increase my excercise as the dropped weight will have a positive effect on my knee's. I have been reading these blogs for some time now and find there are some very knowledgable people on here (as well as some thinly veiled sales reps!) I have absolutely no experience with any enhancements, so am open to suggestions about how to accomplish my goals. Details about myself below, and thanks to those who offer suggestions.

Age 51
Male
225 lbs
6'2"
welcome bro. See stuff like fat burners and stuff help shed fat, but the thing that really makes a difference is your diet. Diet is the key factor in seeing good results with any compound. It could be aas, fat burners, or anything for that matter. You could take some aas and if you don't eat right you'll loose everything. The first step would be your diet then go from there. Which really won't have an effect on your knees

thanks!

Thanks Bigherm, for both the welcome and the advice. I am a calorie counter, and eat reasonably healthy foods, though I could do better. I had a gym membership, and was quite comitted (mostly cardio, avg 600-800 calories burned, 4-5 times/week), and my wife said my face and butt got thinner, but still that front porch never shrunk at all - very frustrating. I gave up after 3 months as I didn't lose any weight. I've heard it said that its only after 3 months that you would start to see some changes, is this correct?My concern is mostly about fat around the internal organs, as this is the cause for a barrage of health problems, and I aint getting any younger either! Hence my interest in an enhanced program. I am planning on getting back to the gym this month and giving it another go, but if I could enhance the workout, so much the better. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

uniquemicals... Send me a PM and I can give you more details and get you a great deal... I do also have one bottle of that GW501516 that I would like to get rid off and willing to give it away at a good discount...

hi,

look, i am not able to send you a pm, so could you send me one, maybe it will be fixed this way. i would like to purchase on bottle of gw.

Thanks Bigherm, for both the welcome and the advice. I am a calorie counter, and eat reasonably healthy foods, though I could do better. I had a gym membership, and was quite comitted (mostly cardio, avg 600-800 calories burned, 4-5 times/week), and my wife said my face and butt got thinner, but still that front porch never shrunk at all - very frustrating. I gave up after 3 months as I didn't lose any weight. I've heard it said that its only after 3 months that you would start to see some changes, is this correct?My concern is mostly about fat around the internal organs, as this is the cause for a barrage of health problems, and I aint getting any younger either! Hence my interest in an enhanced program. I am planning on getting back to the gym this month and giving it another go, but if I could enhance the workout, so much the better. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

welcome hollywood and yea gw would def make a huge difference on top of a fine tuned diet and focus training. def interested in how gw from uniquemicals treats you.def keep me updated.

hi,

look, i am not able to send you a pm, so could you send me one, maybe it will be fixed this way. i would like to purchase on bottle of gw.

Yo izan, check your vistor wall messages.. I sent you a message there, oonly way I can. Let me know if you got it..

I myself have some GW 501516 coming, and I will be dosing 5-7.5mg when I workout, which is 3-5x per week. I will not be using it daily because I have read it only provides beneficial effects when used with exercise (is this not correct?). Ill let you guys know how that turns out.

Now I was stupid and bought from the VERY cheap vendor rather than uniqemicals (because it was 84/g). I have not had purity issues with them when I ordered from them long ago past however their main product line is quite far from peptides.

So I was wondering, has anyone had any experience buying GW from this vendor? And if I got bunk or cut product how would I know [I heard there was some sort of "hot" feeling]?

Thanks for any help.

Who is better to get products from uniquemicals or osta-gain?

I have ordered A LOT of stuff from uniquemicals and I'm super happy with them plus they have coupons floating around. I have never delt with Osta-gain but I'm sure they are nice also :)

I was thinking Osta-Gain because Uniquemical don't have Osta they only have S-4 and I don't want to deal with the vision problems with S-4 but I did hear the gains are better from S-4 than Osta. Plus I heard don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that S-4 may affect the liver. Any thoughts.

I think you may have misread the website at unique... the mk-2866 is osta... there have been some vision issues with the s-4 when taken at a higher dose however it is much safer if you run it at a lower dose stacked with osta... mk-2866 is just the scientific name for osta... I prefer to run osta solo, as I feel it is enough on it's own... Unique is definitely the place to get it from though... I have had and know a bunch of people that have had great experiences with them... They are legit and get things to you quickly... I would recommend them...

I was thinking Osta-Gain because Uniquemical don't have Osta they only have S-4 and I don't want to deal with the vision problems with S-4 but I did hear the gains are better from S-4 than Osta. Plus I heard don't know if it's true or not, but I heard that S-4 may affect the liver. Any thoughts.

Back