Gym 4 x week enough ?

Sinman

GTL
Hey guys I've been on my cycle for two weeks was going to the gym 6 days a week strong but I started getting really fatigued so I've cut it down to 4-5 days aweek is that enough when your on cycle?

plenty. I'd cut it down to 3. maybe a 4th day of some type of conditioning granted you have a solid foundation of strength.

Donjob I'm actually getting better workouts and heavier weight I think I was over doing it wasn't allowing enough time for recovery !

rest and nutrition are more important than lifting. you were definitely over training or atleast over reaching.

First cycle i did 4 day split and liked it alot. Second cycle was 5 day split but by week 8 i was feeling overtrained so i dropped it down to 4 day split again n getting the best gAINs now

What do you mean by split you hittin the gym twice a day?

Sinman, how old are you?

I am 26, and I workout 4 days on, 1 day off, then repeat. My lifts and size are both increasing, and I do a decent amount of volume. Just curious..

Whatever works for you is the best. Since starting my cycle of test-e and superdrol ive been going 5 days a week minimum and working doing chest should triceps mon, back biceps tues, chest shoulders tric wed, back bic thurs, chest should tric friday. Its a really tough workout but I got very good results doing it this way as opposed to a separate body part each day (still good results tho). I'll do more exercises earlier in the week and progressively go easier throughout but it gets the job done on gear. To each is their own as long as you're not overtraining. I switch this workout up every 6 weeks and then move onto separate muscle groups everyday

What bought legs ? Lakers no legs either I hardly ever do legs

Im doing light legs with the back. I tore my acl and just started using them again. No squats :( which was hands down my favorite exercise.

In the meantime just started doing leg extensions, lying hamstring curls, and body weight squats with dumbells

I feel your pain I have two bulging discs in l4 and l5 si that's why I only do legs once a week light weight sucks getting old 39 , u have to be a tough sob to get old :)

Back