Gyno even though adex use

OtisDriftwood

Hi guys,
I did a 12 weeks cycle with deca and test-e (500mg x week), now Im 2 weeks off and next week Ill start my pct cycle with nolva/clomid for 6 weeks, but before that I have to do since now till next week 8 days of hcg therapy, due to the fact my coach didnt let me use hcg during my cycle...so, consulting some Dr.Scally protocols for those who didnt use hcg during cycle, I decided to get some gonasi 2000UI before starting pct next week...
even though, on my 10th week of cycle I felt a little lump under my right (just right) nipple, so I started Adex at 1mg x day (very high dose), but its still there, although the dosage is high and Im off cycle right now...What should I do??? why its worsening, if testo levels now are lower and so estro levels are lower too??? 2morrow I should start my hcg and Im afraid my gyno could worsen till Ill start my pct next week...is there the possibility to get serious gyno with just one fuckin cycle, at low dosage, that its not controlled by AI???
Have you ever experienced a AI resistant gyno?? and how did you contrast it??? should I up adex dosage for the next 8 days???

Last edited:
You shoukd use AI on cycle brother to prevent thus issue. We all have aromatase enzymes that convert test to estrogen this is why you need an AI on cycle.

An AI isn't used now you need to use a serm which works on e receptors in the breast some use tomax/nolva but the most advised is rolax 60mg 2xed for 2 weeks then 60 mg ED till it clears up.

Taking that much adex is surely going to crash your e2.

If your that concerned you should get diagnosed by a dr with ultrasound that's what I did

You shoukd use AI on cycle brother to prevent thus issue. We all have aromatase enzymes that convert test to estrogen this is why you need an AI on cycle.

An AI isn't used now you need to use a serm which works on e receptors in the breast some use tomax/nolva but the most advised is rolax 60mg 2xed for 2 weeks then 60 mg ED till it clears up.

Taking that much adex is surely going to crash your e2.

If your that concerned you should get diagnosed by a dr with ultrasound that's what I did

thx bro, and excuse me if I didin't answer to your PM, but Im not able to send PM...I tried but the sending was uncessfull...
btw, on most forums it was suggested to me to take AI when I got the first symptoms, and they said Adex would have worked great, but it didnt...and now, without any reason, its getting worse...why the hell, if im 2 weeks off and I ended my cycle???
what do you suggest given the fact that 2morrow I start 8days of hcg and next week Ill start pct??? do u suggest to hold on till next week, hoping nolvadex use could stop gyno grow??? areola is not enlarged, just a little lump, quite painfull, under my nipple...obviously both nipples are more turgid, but I think its normal...the pathognomonic sign of gyno is areola enlarged and a palpable hypertrophy of the gland...

I wouldn't keep the AI that high maybe .25 eod while using hcg.

I would get rolax from RUI at the top of the page. The banner with the lion and start it as soon as you get it

The above is correct. You should be treating gyno with ralox or tamox, not an ai. Ai should be used on cycle to manage e2. If gyno should appear a serm like one of the 2 i mentioned, preferably ralox, should be used to treat it. You should really get some blood work to see what is going on as well. Is it elevated e2, androgen, estrogen imbalance, etc....

I wouldn't keep the AI that high maybe .25 eod while using hcg.

I would get rolax from RUI at the top of the page. The banner with the lion and start it as soon as you get it
Raloxifene is like tamoxifene right? anti estro recptors..is it indicated during hcg???

Yes they are both serms just that rolax has shown better results in testing for treatment and reversal of gyno. You may have to use it for a few months. It's ok to use when using HCG.

The above is correct. You should be treating gyno with ralox or tamox, not an ai. Ai should be used on cycle to manage e2. If gyno should appear a serm like one of the 2 i mentioned, preferably ralox, should be used to treat it. You should really get some blood work to see what is going on as well. Is it elevated e2, androgen, estrogen imbalance, etc....
I did blood work on my 12 week and really E2 levels came out (135pg/ml)...so I have too much estro i the blood...but, I thought 2 weeks off and AI use could be enough to stop aromatization...wtf!
How can I use tamox or ralox right now, if I have to start 2morrow 8days of hcg??? I must wait next week...I think...hoping my gyno gets not worse

Yes they are both serms just that rolax has shown better results in testing for treatment and reversal of gyno. You may have to use it for a few months. It's ok to use when using HCG.
I can use an anti estro recptors during hcg??? really? and why somebody claims not to use hcg during pct??? pct is made up of tamox and clomifene...what's the difference?

Hi guys,
I did a 12 weeks cycle with deca and test-e (500mg x week), now Im 2 weeks off and next week Ill start my pct cycle with nolva/clomid for 6 weeks, but before that I have to do since now till next week 8 days of hcg therapy, due to the fact my coach didnt let me use hcg during my cycle...so, consulting some Dr.Scally protocols for those who didnt use hcg during cycle, I decided to get some gonasi 2000UI before starting pct next week...
even though, on my 10th week of cycle I felt a little lump under my right (just right) nipple, so I started Adex at 1mg x day (very high dose), but its still there, although the dosage is high and Im off cycle right now...What should I do??? why its worsening, if testo levels now are lower and so estro levels are lower too??? 2morrow I should start my hcg and Im afraid my gyno could worsen till Ill start my pct next week...is there the possibility to get serious gyno with just one fuckin cycle, at low dosage, that its not controlled by AI???
Have you ever experienced a AI resistant gyno?? and how did you contrast it??? should I up adex dosage for the next 8 days???

dr.Scally has book smarts but not exp.. take his words with a grain of salt. some info is very good, some terrible. He is out of touch IMO.

you should have used AI during cycle to AVOID and keep gyno away. . run dex 0.25-0.5mg eod into PCT then run PCT and see where you stand.

you dont know what you are doing and should not have started this cycle sorry to say.

do you plan to run test longer than deca? do you have something for deca inducing gyno? do you know not to use HCG in PCT? do you know what a first cycle should be? did you know 10wker is a waste of a cycle IMO? 4 more weeks would have been similar shutdown and much better .

anyway I wish you luck

good luck

I did blood work on my 12 week and really E2 levels came out (135pg/ml)...so I have too much estro i the blood...but, I thought 2 weeks off and AI use could be enough to stop aromatization...wtf!
How can I use tamox or ralox right now, if I have to start 2morrow 8days of hcg??? I must wait next week...I think...hoping my gyno gets not worse

That's why you use an AI on cycle that's a crazy high number.

I can use an anti estro recptors during hcg??? really? and why somebody claims not to use hcg during pct??? pct is made up of tamox and clomifene...what's the difference?
like i said... you dont know what you are doing and should have researched first...
dont use HCG in PCT.
combo of tamox and clomid is better PCT than just one of them used alone.
you have too much to learn to try and lay it all out.
yes use an AI while on cycle and hcg.. or fine to use ai or serm off cycle on HCG... but since you missed using it during or near end of cycle I say dont bothr with hcg maybe...

2 weeks off? the steroids you took are active for weeks after last shot. deca much longer.. and an AI also takes time to work...

I rec stop everything but a SERM combo PCT then get blood work a month after. if at end of pct there is lump keep on low dose of serm for a couple months and see... ughh... im more upset for you than at you...

dr.Scally has book smarts but not exp.. take his words with a grain of salt. some info is very good, some terrible. He is out of touch IMO.

you should have used AI during cycle to AVOID and keep gyno away. . run dex 0.25-0.5mg eod into PCT then run PCT and see where you stand.

you dont know what you are doing and should not have started this cycle sorry to say.

do you plan to run test longer than deca? do you have something for deca inducing gyno? do you know not to use HCG in PCT? do you know what a first cycle should be? did you know 10wker is a waste of a cycle IMO? 4 more weeks would have been similar shutdown and much better .

anyway I wish you luck

good luck

I agree with everything except for one thing. U lost me at deca inducing gyno. I never heard of that...

guys dont shoot me immediately! you misunderstood something...first of all: I did 12 weeks of cycle (11 of 250mg of deca and 12 of test-e)...so, right now, Im 3 weeks off from deca and 2 weeks off from test...Im going to start pct next week, according to the standard timing considering what aas I took...so my pct will come when Ill be 4 weeks out from deca and 3 from test...that's a good time!
I didn't do hcg and AI during, not because I dont know what Im doing, but because my coach didint let me take them during cycle (he claimed that my dosage was low)...so, it was not a mistake of mine...btw, according to dr Scally, I should do a hcg therapy till Ill start pct, because I didint do it during...just 4 pin of hcg (8days)...than Ill start pct with nolva-clomid for 4-6 weeks...it looks Im on the right track, I think...what's wrong??? ok I didint do AI and hcg during, but I have to fix the mistake anyway...and Im trying it...want to stimulate my nuts to release again testo...for a while...
PS: never said I wanna use hcg during pct

Back