Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extreme Gyno

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Actual Lactation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
Ok how bad did your gyno get and what did you have to go through to get it sorted, i.e. surgery, extensive use of meds such as Nolva also duration of meds would be helpfull ?

Last edited:
I have a nice juicey set of 42CC knockers. I look so hot in a boob tube.

one small-mid size lump in left nipple one extremely small lump in left nipple. Slight tenderness in left. The right is perfectly fine. I hope it goes away when i come off this large amount of test and decca lol.

dude, I trip on gyno..I always think I'm getting it, but cant feel lumps, nips get itchy..I think it's mental. If you do get it, what does it feel like under the nip? Can you really feel like a hard lump? is it squishy....?

For me it was ...soar nipples, hardening of the nipple and a little lump behind it, I even had a hardening lump towards the outside of my peck...wierd place...I heard people get it all over the peck area even near the armpit....Nolva and AIFM has sorted mine...thankgod!!!

It was very sudden just woke up with it! crazy!

Yeah that's what mine looked like just overnight, it was insane, Insane_Man....kidding but it was within 8hours I had the lump and sensitivity suddenly change. Always have Serm and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand.

Phil9999 said:
one small-mid size lump in left nipple one extremely small lump in left nipple. Slight tenderness in left. The right is perfectly fine. I hope it goes away when i come off this large amount of test and decca lol.

I get the same thing.......just my left nipple gets bad and my right is fine. I use nolv. or bromo and it goes down, but I have to be off a cycle completely for it to totally go away....then next cycle its back again.

I'm one of the lucky ones -- no tendencies toward gyno.

So far.

Yet.

I've learned never to take such things for granted, that's when they'll bite you in the ass.

T-Biggs said:
I get the same thing.......just my left nipple gets bad and my right is fine. I use nolv. or bromo and it goes down, but I have to be off a cycle completely for it to totally go away....then next cycle its back again.

Wierd shit... me too, left one game first then right but no where near as bad

That's probably cos aboot wrote the book on post cycle therapy (pct) and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during cycle ;)

Back