Gyno issues after Test / Epistane

gta

Hi,

Looking for some advice if possible, I know a full blood panel will tell me the reasons but before I go to the Doctors I was just wondering if you guy might know what is happening.

After a cycle of Test E and Epi I noticed my left nipple getting very prickly and my right nipple felt bruised like someone had twisted it lol

I am a week into Tamoxifen at 20mg (can only get tamoxifen) and I don't think the pain is subsiding. Usually tamoxifen sorts any issues I have with a few days but this time it feels different. I can feel fat behind my left nipple but on my right I can't feel anything.

I have done alot of research on hormones and thought I may have low test levels but I feel perfectly fine, no issues with libido, infact its perfect at the moment. I have gained weight since my cycle a few months ago, so I recon my pct wasn't sufficient. Tamox and clomid... The other thing I can think of is my diet is s**t at the moment...

So my questions are along with clean diet before the doctors:

- Do I continue with tamoxifen 20mg or increase doses and monitor the situation for a few more weeks?
- With my libido being fine, I am assuming my test levels are ok so I don't think I need to include clomid?
- Do I drop the nuke on myself and start letrozole protocol to completely lower estrogen?

Any advice greatly appreciated, I am 27 and currently out of shape 19.6%BF

What you are describing does not sound like gyno to me. Read the link tbone gave you. It contains info on gyno.

Back