Gyno? Puffy Nips? w/PICS !

when you say did my proper research before starting, are you referring to the 3 days i did with nolva and adex?

I kind of agree here. He is freaking himself out. And if he did proper research before starting, all of this could have been avoided.

a lil gyno is a no bueno for me...

your gyno is not even bad, I seen gyno that looks like legit tits and the guys were not nearly as afraid as you. They didn't give two fucks because they were jacked and girls don't know the difference between a man boob and pec

a lil gyno is a no bueno for me...

i SERIOUSLLY doubt you have ANY gyno. you have poked, prodded,pulled,checked your nipples so much they are swollen and tender . your test dose was on the low side , your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose was on the high side. lots of guys can run THREE TIMES that much test without ANY Aromatase inhibitor (AI). even if your whole chest was a little bloated BLOAT IS NOT GYNO.

Heres a simple trick to tell if you have it or not. Raise one of your arms up and put it behind your head like you're doing overhead tricep dumbell extension, then see if your nipple is flat, if its flat its not gyno if it sticks out then you might have it, also touch it while your arm is raised see if there is anything underneath, if not you then its just puffy nipples. I notice when my nipple gets cold they are rock hard, when its warm they get a bit puffy even though im at 9% bf.

I can confirm this with my man boobs xD

I had no idea that my chest could be bloated? My nipples have been puffy for the past 5 days, this just doesn't sounds right? I definitely could be on the paranoid side and exaggerating but I've never had sensations in my chest/ nipples before.

i SERIOUSLLY doubt you have ANY gyno. you have poked, prodded,pulled,checked your nipples so much they are swollen and tender . your test dose was on the low side , your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose was on the high side. lots of guys can run THREE TIMES that much test without ANY Aromatase inhibitor (AI). even if your whole chest was a little bloated BLOAT IS NOT GYNO.

I had no idea that my chest could be bloated? My nipples have been puffy for the past 5 days, this just doesn't sounds right? I definitely could be on the paranoid side and exaggerating but I've never had sensations in my chest/ nipples before.

Was your nipple like this before you start your cycle?

Honestly its not that bad bro, it could be fat, cause your bf is a bit on the high side from what i can see, take another picture from the side but not to close to the camera so we could see it better, from the pic u posted it looks like a puffy fatty nipples, but i cant tell you for sure, from what i heard real gyno is a hard marbelled sized lump beneath the aerola and its sensitive..

Maybe your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is fake or severely underdosed, who knows.

Was your nipple like this before you start your cycle?

Honestly its not that bad bro, it could be fat, cause your bf is a bit on the high side from what i can see, take another picture from the side but not to close to the camera so we could see it better, from the pic u posted it looks like a puffy fatty nipples, but i cant tell you for sure, from what i heard real gyno is a hard marbelled sized lump beneath the aerola and its sensitive..

Maybe your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is fake or severely underdosed, who knows.

the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) was from a pharmacy

If it was just a little bloated ( %9 bf I think its normal ), so how does he know it was Gyno or not ?

lol my nipples are that puffy... Damnit maybe I have gyno! lol my right one is a little bit bigger than my left one to. And I havent done gear for a long time! I think I just have water retention though to many salty foods and I need to lower my body fat a little bit..... I dont think you have gyno man I think you are fine. I dont see a reason to stop your cycle it looks like water retention.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me how many threads I see about gyno that have absolutely nothing to do with aas use. When aas is causing gyno, it is due to aromatization and there's NO MISTAKING when that is occuring! Your nipples itch like crazy and/or hurt like hell and a VERY sensitive lump will be developing under the nipple from the estrogen binding to the mammory gland. It's really not complicated for those of you that are new to this. Most men have some estrogenic fat stores behind their nipples from puberty, or from periods of inactivity and poor diet. No amount of anti-estrogenic drugs will do anything for that! That is purely and simply a body fat issue. Anti-estrogens will, however, reverse a developing lump from aas related aromatization in most cases. If you get your body fat under 10% and still have noticable chest fat or lumps that make your nipples protrude, then unfortuanately the only way to get rid of that is surgery. It's about 2 grand now days and most places will let you finance it for a couple hundred bucks a month. That's the simple truth, hope it helps.

It never ceases to amaze me how many threads I see about gyno that have absolutely nothing to do with aas use. When aas is causing gyno, it is due to aromatization and there's NO MISTAKING when that is occuring! Your nipples itch like crazy and/or hurt like hell and a VERY sensitive lump will be developing under the nipple from the estrogen binding to the mammory gland. It's really not complicated for those of you that are new to this. Most men have some estrogenic fat stores behind their nipples from puberty, or from periods of inactivity and poor diet. No amount of anti-estrogenic drugs will do anything for that! That is purely and simply a body fat issue. Anti-estrogens will, however, reverse a developing lump from aas related aromatization in most cases. If you get your body fat under 10% and still have noticable chest fat or lumps that make your nipples protrude, then unfortuanately the only way to get rid of that is surgery. It's about 2 grand now days and most places will let you finance it for a couple hundred bucks a month. That's the simple truth, hope it helps.

Thank you.

Ive told him a million times he does not have gyno. His nips are just puffy from water retention.

isnt your E 60? there is no way you have gyno with that number, you have water retention, fix your diet and drink more water.

Maybe you should just drop everything man, some people just aren't cut out for this type of thing.

PS just ask 3J, he thought he had gyno for years, turns out it was just a little fat tissue. Like the above poster said, you will know if you have gyno, it will hurt, not puff out and from the sounds of how you would react, you would be in tears right now.

Thes gyno threads drive me bananas

Back