Gyno removal, just curious

BrockLesnar

First I don't have gyno well maybe a lil or just puffy nips who knows lol but not enough to warrant surgery. Anyways I'm just curious those who have had the surgery done how much it costs. Im guessing no help from insurance either since its more of a cosmetic type of thing.

Just curious because who knows what the future will bring even with all the AI' s and preventative measures gyno can still happen I just want to know that if it does that I'll be able to afford chopping my bitch tits off if letro fails lol.

Gyno surgery will most likely not be covered by insurance. If there is any chance you will have to write in a letter to your insurance company explaining why you need this (a real medical reason and not just cosmetic). It would run you about 3000-6000 depending on the area and doctor. Hope this helps!

I'm getting my shit removed this august, insurance is gonna cover it because its affecting me mentally.... Catches my drift...? ;)

insurance covered mine. could have been caused by a number of things for all they know. complain about it being in pain and it will b covered

Back