gyno trouble with lump. nolva in use

gamosauros

National Champion
hello
during last winter ive run a cycle susta-equi-dbol .made really good gains , had exceptional results gained bout 20kgs ,ive had itchy nipples but my chest was solid and hard ,i was on proviron clomid and hcg. now on may i run a test Winstrol (winny) var cycle . after this one i noticed gyno .i was running proviron ,run the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 4 times after cycles end , and done 2 weeks of clomid. gyno was there. started nolva 2 weeks ago . 1st week was 20 ed, 2nd was 40 ed.i think i might have noticed some lil reduction but im not sure. i can see the gyno ,its there and especially right nip is puffy most of the times. ive had really high prolactin , but after the clomid 2 weeks ,my sex drive was through the roof ... Imo everything is on point except the lump. libido is there , energy is there, but lump wont go.to be clear visually its not a big deal and its not noticable in the unexperienced eye , but i see it and it annoys me .
im planning my next cycle somewhere before octomber (prop/tren/t3/equi or masteron) ..
any advice guys?

Id you have the tamox run it at 40mg/day or get some raloxifene and run it at 60-80mg/day.
Next time you cycle use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to manage your estrogen properly and you wont have to deal with this.

well first you want to get it down.with letro.. use it 3x a week.. dose depending.on how serious.it.is.. then.once.its down.use .5mg of adex a day to.maintain.. then once it.gets controlled then.u can.keep adex at .25 eod.. and.if u run the tren i suggest u get prami.. which is effective and also gives u good sleep without killing gains!!

nar stay off letro, it will kill just about all your sex drive if your not on cycle... KEEP OFF IT!

40mg daily of nolva will get rid of that no problem, stop prodding it and let the drug do the work.

I get gyno real bad every cycle ai's don 't stop me from getting it, but i have found by taking nolva at 20mg e.d, the lump dosen't grow any bigger and when i come off and the gear starts to wear off, the nolva clears it up in a few weeks. and im talking about lumps half the size of golf balls, no joking i badly prone, but nolva is the one for me.

nar stay off letro, it will kill just about all your sex drive if your not on cycle... KEEP OFF IT!

40mg daily of nolva will get rid of that no problem, stop prodding it and let the drug do the work.

I get gyno real bad every cycle ai's don 't stop me from getting it, but i have found by taking nolva at 20mg e.d, the lump dosen't grow any bigger and when i come off and the gear starts to wear off, the nolva clears it up in a few weeks. and im talking about lumps half the size of golf balls, no joking i badly prone, but nolva is the one for me.

your response was quite pleasant to read. this gyno thing has kindof shook me real bad lately .i really hope nolva will kill it . crossing fingers.
im running it 40ed atm ,i will continue at this does till it wears of i guess

Back