Gyno???????

cman81

Ok , have been off cycle for about 7months. Kept up with training as much as I could with work in the way. Started training regularly again a few weeks ago, since then I have noticed a slight pain and lump in my left nipple, I have put on a few pounds, strength is going up rapidly, getting acne......sounds like I am on cycle, but am not. I have even had a few guys ask.

So why am I seeing these gyno symptons and other sides? Any suggestions?

Acne could be produced from a fatty diet, i tend to get acne whenever i up my peanut butter and fat in general.

Ok , have been off cycle for about 7months. Kept up with training as much as I could with work in the way. Started training regularly again a few weeks ago, since then I have noticed a slight pain and lump in my left nipple, I have put on a few pounds, strength is going up rapidly, getting acne......sounds like I am on cycle, but am not. I have even had a few guys ask.

I would tend to think that since you "laid off" training regularly you dropped quit a bit of muscle after your cycle? Your quick increase in size could be your muscle tissue response to working out again - muscle memory. A lot of times peoples muscles will "snap" back into action after a short break, with a noticeable difference. As for the acne, hows your nutrition? It's no secret that poor nutrition choices (and extra stress, especially around this time of year) can have an effect on skin.
As for the gyno - did you run a proper post cycle therapy (pct) after your cycle? It is possible your test levels never recovered - but I would be surprised if the gyno would just be beginning to surface now if this was the case....

Back