Hairloss...

Exkon

I'm only 3 weeks into my test cycle (still another 3 weeks before I add Fina and winstrol) and already starting to lose hair. Actually I'm not exactly loosing hair, my pillow cover never has any hair on it and I can pull on my hair hard without any strands comming loose. Basically my hair is just thinning really bad, my girlfriend pointed it out about a week ago and ever since I have been watching it closesly. Today has just scared the shit out of me though, it feels and looks really bad.

I've never had a problem with hairloss (even on fina) before so I don't really have anything on hand except for Nizoral 2%. Will this help at all?

I regret it but I have always ignored Hairloss threads up until now, if you have any good reads please feel free to post them here, thank you

I use Nisim shampoo, it works great. I use it everyday while on a cycle. If you have the Nizoral then you might as well use it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain (your hair)

minoxidil.com, order the spironolactone, its a topical dht blocker that successfully competes with dht (the enemy) for receptor site on the scalp. It stopped my hairloss instantly

needsize said:
minoxidil.com, order the spironolactone, its a topical dht blocker that successfully competes with dht (the enemy) for receptor site on the scalp. It stopped my hairloss instantly

Do you use this everyday?

winnie is the only thing that causes hair loss on me , just as soon as i start winnie i start shedding

i am allready loseing my hair so i shaved it bald last year and now i can feel free to juice as much as i please. sux ass but ahh well. part of life

I second what Deepglute said. I ordered from Nizoralman and was very impressed with the service and prices.

BTW. I use Nizoral shampoo 2% (I buy mine in Mexico and pay $5.00 for 120 ML for the generic but this only because I go to Mexico often on business), spironolactone 2%, 1/4 tab of proscar per day, and Head and Shoulders shampoo on the days I do not use Nizoral 2%.

This stack has worked well for me. I probably have more hair now at 40 than I did ten years ago at 30.

hairloss

Will I stop shedding my hair once I come off my cycle or will it continue?
What can I do to stop it when I'm on a cycle.

Re: hairloss

cmare said:
Will I stop shedding my hair once I come off my cycle or will it continue?
What can I do to stop it when I'm on a cycle.

Bro, you're basically asking the same question as me. Read the thread again and your questions will be answered :)

I would think that using proscar would lower the result of dht and would decrese gains like from 1 test or 1 ad or masteron. I would use the nizoral shampoo. or if its so bad just wear a rasta wig.

Back